Need help making a "GET OUT" stick!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help making a "GET OUT" stick!

One of my mechanic mates who works in a very upper class yuppie car dealership came up with a great idea for getting rid of those cutomers whose only purpose is to cause grief.

His idea was to have a stick that says "GET OUT" everytime you hit an offending customer :D . That way don't have to waste time and energy into saying "GET OUT" as well as hitting them with the stick, and you can put all your energy into the whacking of the customer.

My idea is to get a plastic baseball bat with a shock activated bit in the end which plays a recorded message of "GET OUT" everytime you hit someone. The bat is no problem, but I don't know where to even start looking for one of these shock activated do dads, it has to be able to record messages too. I know they exist coz I've seen them in toys that say stuff when you drop them, or throw them.

Anyone able to help me with this? :)

Buy a toy that says "get out" and take it apart...

Comment

I thought of that, but I haven't been able to find one. They all have corny lines that they say.

Comment

My bosses daughter has a keychain that has rude comeback, like FU, kiss my @$$ and such on it, but ive never seen one that says get out...

why so much trouble to kick ppl out of a business?

Comment

Be sure to get this patented when you've got it all worked out. I'm thinking my wife will wear out a few of them on me:laugh:
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by JediAgent
            My bosses daughter has a keychain that has rude comeback, like FU, kiss my @$$ and such on it, but ive never seen one that says get out...

why so much trouble to kick ppl out of a business?
            Well, $20 per/hour is NOT enough money to cop all the crap that these rich prats think they have the right to bestow on these guys just because they spent $150,000 on a car. If they owned the business it would be different, but these guys really get paid **** considering how much they have to know.

Believe me, I've been there when it's happened, you might think mechanics are dodgy, but I garantee you it's NOTHING to what customers do to mechanics. Most customers are OK, but when they are bad, even I feel like punching the **** through them and I don't work there.

That's all beside the point, I reckon I'd pay $100 to see the look on the face of one of this dildos after he thinks he's given his worst, to see my mate pull out a baseball bat and start whacking him with it while chasing him out of the shop. All the while with the bat saying "GET OUT" everytime he hits him.:laugh: :laugh:

Comment

I understand about the money. The German Car place i go to has a VERY knowledgeable Porsche guy who also does trans rebuilds. He gets paid in the 40-50 range and that is still what i might consider low for as much as he knows. I dont pay that for my services as thats my best friend, but fer someone who can afford the service price... there should be some respect...

Comment

If you come up with a patent can you send me one. I have a few annoying customers at work too.

*just a thought, why not just go and buy a cow proder, that would be a shocking enough experience to get rid of them for at least a couple of days* :flames:

Comment

A cow prodder? :?:

Nah to technical. :no:

Get a Bullwhip. :D

Comment

You could just as easily buy a gun....:eek: :eek: :eek:

Comment

Originally posted by JediAgent
                      I understand about the money. The German Car place i go to has a VERY knowledgeable Porsche guy who also does trans rebuilds. He gets paid in the 40-50 range and that is still what i might consider low for as much as he knows. I dont pay that for my services as thats my best friend, but fer someone who can afford the service price... there should be some respect...
                      My friend sounds like he's in the same boat, but he works for Audi. As for respect, that goes both ways. The business might charge $400-$500 an hour, but the servicemen are getting jack **** of that. And just because someone is willing to pay that doesn't give them the right to be abusive the employees for little or no reason.

In most cases respect is given when it's received. I bet anyone would find it hard to keep their cool if they got serverly abused 3-4 times a week for either nothing, or for extremely trivial things.

Comment

Think of the poor ppl that get abused more than that per day, the only way of getting politeness is usually by using politeness

Comment

or :hammer: it into them :thumb:

Comment

One of our sales people used a line on a customer a few years ago that has stuck with me:

"You know, it is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice."

The customer looked at her, blinked his eyes a couple of times, then proceeded to complete his transaction in a much more friendly manner.
                            Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Comment

Yes that's a very good one. :thumb:

But there are some that will still ignore that even, believe me. :(

And they don't have to be important either. :rolleyes2

Comment

Working...
                              X