TweaKerZ Gang-Wars Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TweaKerZ Gang-Wars Thread

Been a long time since I got to chat to the gang.

I have payed to $5 to register and I am still playing. How many of you other people are still playing the game?

..........I think I hear crickets chirping......

Comment

Haven't joined yet and my ppl have been frozen, may join at the beginning of the new month to get the bonus points to start a good char.just waiting on my new credit/debit card to be sent to me :devil:

Comment

I pd the $5 and have just been playing the l33t-wars, since it seemed like everyone in the Tweakerz gang was gone. So I have't even checked it in a while.
        Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

Sounds good, if enough of us register maybe we can start a gang in the l33t section later :D

Comment

Is anyone playing the new rounds?

Comment

I've sorta kinda given it up :(...

Comment

Not atm as I am waiting on my debit card to be sent to me from the bank, but will rejoin after the January round starts up

Comment

New round has started, join the gang TweaKerZ

Comment

I take it that no-one is interested

Comment

I didn't think anyone else signed up. If people are gonna play, I would be happy to join up. But last time got all geared up and then all the other people went to zero activity...not a very effective gang

If people are gonna play, I am in, otherwise I will stick to l33t-wars.

Comment

Give me a chance going to join but don't have a comp to do it on yet, have finally the means to pay the registration, but it is no good to me if I can't get on to use the points, can you join gangs in the l33t section?

Comment

L33t-wars is exactly the same as gang-wars, only faster. The rounds last 10 days and you get 50 points per turn instead of 5. Kinda like, gang-wars on steroids. :p

Comment

How are you going in the l33t wars?

Comment

Working...
                            X