Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the speed of the AMD processors

whats the speed of the MP 2400

AMD's website is so awful, Im hunting and searching the whole damn site and cant find the spees of all the processors.

The same speed as the XP version, 2000MHz. :thumb:

Comment

What about the XP2400, Wiggo??????

Comment

You want to add ya name to that list as well? :rolleyes2

Comment

thank you sir

Comment

No probs (just forget about the wombats here who can't read) ;)

Anyother questions just ask and if I can't give ya an answer then someone else (who knows the word, backup, plus it's meanin' and function unlike wombats previously mentioned) here will, though be patient as sometimes as much as 6hrs can pass before ya get an answer so just wait for an email for notification of a reply (I hope that ya enable it for ya threads). :devil:
            <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Whos a wombat???

Delete after reading, Wiggo
              ... Sorry about postin so stuypid buy you know how it is when i just had a little smoke...

Comment

the 2400xp is at 2000mhz but overclocks very nice got mine up to
                2550mhz ran 3d mark but it crashed on sandra memory test i need new ram mine sucks i can run it 24/7 at 2481mhz and for the price you cant go wrong

Comment

So why do they call it a 2400 if its only 2000?

Comment

Cuz it performs like a 2.4 on weekends...
                    - Damien

Comment

Than why pay full price if its only gonna perform as stated 2/7 days of the week?

... just remember - im new. :laugh:

Comment

Thats not full price....:D
                        - Damien

Comment

its amd coding its a 2400xp do to the fact it is just as fast as a pent 2.4 Amd chips can do more in one clock cycle then a pent can so amd does not have the hight mhz to do the same job

Comment

:( But that's lying... they should call them what the speed is....

<H1>DOES THAT MEAN MY XP1700 ISNT REALLY 1.7GHZ LIKE THE GUY SAID! </H1>

Comment

Its means during weekday the clock is lower due to stress at work and mountain fo paper work...can you imagine arraging all those 1's and 0's...???

Weekends you can count on it performing as a 2.4 even tho it is still a 2.0..especioally Saturday night were AMD can do that much more cuaz of the partying. Sunday morning is unknown due to the hang overs or how it feels that morning.
                              - Damien

Comment

Working...
                              X