• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech TV

Anyone watch this episode on tech tv ?

<!-- Begin Code Amber Ticker code. -->
    <P ALIGN=CENTER>
    <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" src="http://www.codeamber.org/js/codea.js">
    </script>
    </P>
    <!-- end of Code Amber Ticker code (c)Copyright codeamber.org 2002, 2003-->

:laugh:

We don't get Tech TV here yet... maybe his shaking was what did it. :D
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

I think he really needed a or there. :D

Comment

lol I remember that one!! It like wasn't even a few weeks ago lol. FUNNY! lol I have that saved on my computer for "future reference"

Comment

Originally posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN
          lol I remember that one!! It like wasn't even a few weeks ago lol. FUNNY! lol I have that saved on my computer for "future reference"
          I missed a lot of it because of work.
          Did any of you guys try the chat during that?
          There were 365 people there when I logged in. Talk about pandemonium:eek:
          I could only read about evry 4th or 5th line most of the time LOL
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Oh shoot, ten minutes it took for that to load. Then only to have some old fart break what he was going to show me? :cry:

Comment

lol yup......I've watched that blooper like 5 times and I laugh everytime I love the way he's like "this is one of a kind. The only one found on earth SNAP :eek: FFF.........SHIIIET. OOOOH. lol I love that!! Its perfect!! :laugh:

Comment

Doggone aggravating isn't it.

But, what if that was one of those original, priceless recordings -- man, what a loss
                The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

ya........that part is sad.........I mean just the words alone saying "this is one of a kind the only one like this on earth" and then he goes ahead and drops it *sucks teeth 3 times and shakes head back and forth*

Comment

I wonder just how much that piece was worth, or just how much of his ass he got chewed off after breaking it :?:
                    *did he do another show after this one*

Comment

I suppose it would be priceless:?:

The fellow that dropped it is not a part of the show, he was a guest there (and TechTV has many good ones at times too, like Capt. Crunch, Woz, Kevin Mitnick and many others.).

The younger fellow on the right is Chris Perillo, the host of that particular series.

Some of you Aussies may know him as Lockergnome .

Comment

I guess the poor guy won't be invited back to do another presentation.......:hammer:

Comment

Was that shown on live T.V ?

Comment

Yup
                            That was the Call For Help-athon the day after Christmas.

Pretty cool idea that, 18 hours (if I remember correctly) so that people could call in and get help with getting their high-tech Cristmas gifts running/installed or whatever.

Comment

:no: I won't be asking that fella for any help, I'm tellin' you!

Comment

Working...
                              X