01-27-2002, 07:04 PM
I have just finished the demo of medal of honour and have to say
that it is so realistic that it is ****in doing my scone in man :crazy:

Scored it from a shop after placing a pre order for the game

Didnt know it was on a Quake III engine eh

Bahamut Zer0
01-27-2002, 08:59 PM
Yeah the fulldemo is even better.

Im still not as impressed with it as I was with Operation Flashpoint though.

FiReBLaZR
01-28-2002, 04:02 AM
I just beat the game...its crazy...its soo freakin real...too bad i cant play Multiplayer...;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ...besides that...the game is great...go and buy it...the omaha level is cool but there are better...have fun...

FiReBLaZR
;) ;) :devil: ;) ;)

Mr. C
01-28-2002, 10:58 AM
I've put the demo on my "things to do list.

Unfortunately that list has a 10 month backlog LOL!
I've got the demo on disk from PC Gamer, and this weekend saw the review on TechTV's show - Extended Play.
They seemed almost as impressed as you volton:thumb:

Beefy
01-28-2002, 11:09 AM

I liked Flashpoint when I looked at it, but playing that didn't really interest me at all.

I've been slowly playing through the full ver of MoH:AA and i'm loving it.. Been swapping between that and ghost recon..

volton
01-28-2002, 04:46 PM
You dudes in the states [U.S.A] have already played and finished
the game ?? :confused: when did it get released ??

The full game gets released this week in Oz :D

Beefy
01-28-2002, 05:53 PM
hey volton...

me = aussie.. ;)

volton
01-28-2002, 05:57 PM
They reckon aussies make the best soldiers eh !! :thumb:

Bahamut Zer0
01-28-2002, 06:32 PM
me=aussie too :p

MOA:AA and Ghost recon have nothing over Flashpoint though. The sheer size of that game (50+ missions, and tonnes of singleplayer user-made maps of high quality) cant be beat.

Not that MOA:AA is crap. Ghost recon was dissapointigly tiny. 15missions. wtf?
mulitplayer is good though, but i hardly have the time to play multi these days

Beefy
01-28-2002, 07:09 PM
i don't think you understand volton...

me = aussie... me has been playing full version of MoH:AA for the last week.. :D

I think i'll just disagree and shut up on this one Bahamut.. Everyone has varying tastes.. I don't really know why i didn't like Flashpoint, I can see why it is such a great game, but there was just something that I didn't like.. I can't name it... same as Quake 3... I hated that.. dunno why though...

volton
01-28-2002, 07:16 PM
So were did you get your retail version ?? Beefy :eek:

Bahamut Zer0
01-28-2002, 08:09 PM
You just gotta keep at Flashpoint. It gets better as it goes.

Cant say i enjoyed q3a either. I was (and still am) a UT man myself.

I awoke one morning to a tapping at my bedroom window. I got up, inspected, nothing there. Went back to bed, tap tap tap.
Got up, put some clothes on and got a baseball bat. Went outside and what is out there?
MOA:AA under my window covered in freshly cut grass.

Damm birds.

Olie
01-28-2002, 08:21 PM
You just gotta keep at Flashpoint. It gets better as it goes.

go UT!!!

lurve that game ;)

Beefy
01-29-2002, 04:42 AM

I always trusted your taste in games.. now even more so.. :thumb: maybe i'd better pull Op Flash off the shelf and give it another go.

Albinus
01-29-2002, 09:37 AM
I've never played UT (except at a store when it first came out) and want to buy the game..... but EVERY software store I have tried in Brisbane doesn't have it anymore :cry:

Beefy
01-29-2002, 09:42 AM
Just get an online retailer to send you the Game of the Year Edition.. That's about $25 or something now.. well worth the money.

Bahamut Zer0
01-29-2002, 10:43 AM
www.gamesmarket.com.au have it dirt cheap

volton
01-29-2002, 11:05 AM

Im at the second last level were you have to find guba and destroy the last scud launcher ,What are you up to ????

Bahamut Zer0
01-29-2002, 04:32 PM
Ive proudly finished Op Flashpoint. Took me a good month. (I was playing it on-and-off though, lack of time is why)

Ive got the expansion pack, just gotta encode these vobs before I can install it though. Its pretty good from what ive heard.
That mission where you destroy the scud is bloody hard unless you do it the cheats way. (go it alone and exploit the ai)
btw, theres a non-combat mission after the 'last' level as well. Really adds that finishing touch to the game.

volton
02-04-2002, 01:40 PM
Purchased my copy of MOHAA and i must say the Omaha beach landing was the best single player game i have ever played :sun:

Currently on level 5 code named sniper city :thumb: