• Show
Clear All

• Medal of Honour /// wicked

I have just finished the demo of medal of honour and have to say
    that it is so realistic that it is ****in doing my scone in man

Scored it from a shop after placing a pre order for the game

Didnt know it was on a Quake III engine eh

Yeah the fulldemo is even better.

Im still not as impressed with it as I was with Operation Flashpoint though.

Comment

I just beat the game...its crazy...its soo freakin real...too bad i cant play Multiplayer...;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ...besides that...the game is great...go and buy it...the omaha level is cool but there are better...have fun...

FiReBLaZR
      ;) ;) :devil: ;) ;)

Comment

I've put the demo on my "things to do list.

Unfortunately that list has a 10 month backlog LOL!
        I've got the demo on disk from PC Gamer, and this weekend saw the review on TechTV's show - Extended Play.
        They seemed almost as impressed as you volton:thumb:
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by Bahamut Zer0
          Im still not as impressed with it as I was with Operation Flashpoint though.
          I liked Flashpoint when I looked at it, but playing that didn't really interest me at all.

I've been slowly playing through the full ver of MoH:AA and i'm loving it.. Been swapping between that and ghost recon..

Comment

You dudes in the states [U.S.A] have already played and finished
            the game ?? :confused: when did it get released ??

The full game gets released this week in Oz :D

Comment

hey volton...

me = aussie.. ;)

Comment

They reckon aussies make the best soldiers eh !! :thumb:

Comment

me=aussie too :p

MOA:AA and Ghost recon have nothing over Flashpoint though. The sheer size of that game (50+ missions, and tonnes of singleplayer user-made maps of high quality) cant be beat.

Not that MOA:AA is crap. Ghost recon was dissapointigly tiny. 15missions. wtf?
                  mulitplayer is good though, but i hardly have the time to play multi these days

Comment

i don't think you understand volton...

me = aussie... me has been playing full version of MoH:AA for the last week.. :D

I think i'll just disagree and shut up on this one Bahamut.. Everyone has varying tastes.. I don't really know why i didn't like Flashpoint, I can see why it is such a great game, but there was just something that I didn't like.. I can't name it... same as Quake 3... I hated that.. dunno why though...

Comment

So were did you get your retail version ?? Beefy :eek:

Comment

You just gotta keep at Flashpoint. It gets better as it goes.

Cant say i enjoyed q3a either. I was (and still am) a UT man myself.

I awoke one morning to a tapping at my bedroom window. I got up, inspected, nothing there. Went back to bed, tap tap tap.
                        Got up, put some clothes on and got a baseball bat. Went outside and what is out there?
                        MOA:AA under my window covered in freshly cut grass.

Damm birds.

Comment

You just gotta keep at Flashpoint. It gets better as it goes.

go UT!!!

lurve that game ;)
                          TT Original

Comment

I always trusted your taste in games.. now even more so.. :thumb: maybe i'd better pull Op Flash off the shelf and give it another go.

Comment

I've never played UT (except at a store when it first came out) and want to buy the game..... but EVERY software store I have tried in Brisbane doesn't have it anymore :cry:
                              What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Working...
                              X