Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Web sites 4 idiots (Warning this thread has escaped the BG)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web sites 4 idiots (Warning this thread has escaped the BG)

:thumb: I'm an idiot who wants to make a web site,
    I know what I want to do, just don't know how to do it
    I think its the blonde thats not in my red hair thats doing it ,
    Please ya gotta help us, those of us who are idiots,
    Link us up, hook us up to EASY !
    Help an idiot out man AND/OR woman????:smokin:

http://dir.yahoo.com/Computers_and_I...ginner_s_HTML/ ;)

Comment

This is where I was finally able to sink my teeth into HTML;
      Free web development tutorials, resources, and help featuring tutorials on HTML, HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, color codes, hex codes, Open Source CMSs, SEO, and more.

Folks teach/learn using different methods, so if you don't get it at 1 source then just go try another till you find 1 you can relate to.
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

I liked using the one Mr C referring to but I also read and worked through a few others. As some of them explain different things in different ways. So if you don't understand one reference you just go to another source and you might understand it a little bit better there.

Here's another

Or this one

This one might help too

Good luck with it and let us know how you go.
        If you get stuck just ask one of us for help, I'm sure we can help you out.

Comment

I know of that too MR. C
          Actually I have too many things and places like that. I have cookie program things and java things and all kinds of scripts, and two very Good html editers. I'm having trouble applying them to an actual page. Maybe I just need a partner, well that I do need, I still think that there is some wannabe blonde in my hair, and I can't think without hearing it?? Gtes in mY wAy zOmeTimEs

Comment

Here is a link to one of my editors (DAM_) I hate this not Always knowing if a word is er-or-or

One of my fav html thingies
            Don't have the other installed at the moment, but it was called I think its called easy pad. That really is my favorite one

Comment

Here's mine. ;)

Comment

Yes wiggo NOTE PAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                but at least first page has it to where you see what your doing right awy, no proccess involed at to VIEW in browser

Comment

I just layout the basic tags 1st then save it as a .html file then open that and as I add to my script and save, I then refresh the IE window lookin' at the file to see the effects. ;)
                  <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Check web site stuff from my 1st page editor, now they have forum there too, way wow, I Kinda like that!!!!!!!
                    (this is the link)

Comment

I'll check it out tomorrow after the hospital. ;)

Comment

gotta agree with you on that one wiggo, notepad *is* the only way to go!.

//alias

Comment

YAH YAH YAH I know, I know, Note Pad rules,
                          BUT 1st page has alot of other stuff tooo, cooler stuffs

Comment

which can also be done in notepad, should you know the code,
                            (most editors make things excessively complex).
                            But yes, I will agree that First Page Has some pretty neat tricks.

//alias

Comment

Everytime that I've used an editor I've always had the pull out Notepad (or Wordpad if to big) to edit it to get it right so now I just don't bother with them. :D
                              <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Working...
                              X