Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some info on 3D video cards.....

Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone here is into 3D graphics. I am an artist and was interested in running a 3D program but this guy that created this software said that I would need a card that fully supported 3D grapics in order for the program to run. So I wrote him back and said that I had a Matrox G550 and had the drivers updated. but he said that that card was not good enough. Then what is??

Any suggestions and please NO expensive cards. I'm not rich, YET!! So my funds are not in any bracket to where I can blow money on those really high end ones. I saw the new NVIDIA card and I was blown away at the prices ($900.00 + ) WAYYY to much for this boy!!

More like $100.00 or there abouts is where I am. So if there is a card that is truly a 3D graphics card that is affordable I would love some info on it and a link or two.

Thanks so much, as always!!

Richard :flames:

I think your best bet is to go to the source - what is the minimum hardware requirement for the software package.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Working...
    X