tonight i died [poem]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tonight i died [poem]

<CenteR><small>i look down at my wrists with fear<br>no one will notice that i'm not here<br>i tell myself everyday<br>this is it, im going away<br>i hold the knife in my palm<br>i dream of when its over<br>when im finally calm<br>i just want to end this<br>i want to be dead<br>i want the thoughts to go away<br>get out of my head<br>the knife glistens in the light<br>tears begin to blur my sight<br>the cold blade against my skin<br>when will this be over?<br>can you ever forgive my sin?<br>i've been told that life is great,<br>but whats in it for me?<br>i dont really want to die<br>i just know my life<br>isnt what it was supposed to be<br>i dont even feel it<br>im not even thinking<br>the blade cuts my skin<br>the blood falls down my arm<br>no one will care, this will cause no harm<br>once its all over and the tears are cried<br>everyone will be happy<br>its a good thing i died<br>the blood scares me<br>but just proves me right<br>im weak<br>and i deserve to die<br>i begin with it again<br>i slice my other wrist<br>this is almost the end<br>i cant think and i can hardly breathe<br>but the calm and the pleasure soon take over me<br>the room is spinning<br>or maybe its me<br>my vision goes black<br>help me, i cant see<br>i fall against the wall<br>my arm hits the door<br>i see the blood fall<br>and drip to the floor<br>the last thing i saw<br>was the blood so red<br>falling from my face<br>as i held my head<br>my life flashed before my eyes<br>maybe this wasnt worth it after all<br>it doesnt matter<br>tonight i died<br>and no one cared<br>[i]tonight i died[i]<br>cause you werent there<br>

:cry: :snip: [B]

** _ _ _ _ _, _ _ _ _ _, Andy, Brent, Beefy, kel, and everyone on TT are the BEST people in the world cuz i dunno y there r too many things n not enough letters in the alphabet to explain that to you

Comment

aww. you're soo kind..:D

but. whats with all the depressing and suicidal poems???:?:

Comment

She just needs a little

Comment

needs to find a "decent" guy first, or she'll just get hurt again.:(

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
            She just needs a little
            umm... wiggo... whats with all the japanese/chinese hello kitty kinda pics ???
            TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

he thinks the chicks dig em... so he keeps posting em.. :(

Comment

thats sad....considering she is 15, and he is...i forget...but old enough to be her father...:rolleyes2

Comment

Hey my daughters love those little critters.
                  <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

well then, you should be saving them especially for them!

Comment

hey i love thoses things dont pay em out

Comment

Working...
                      X