Creative live player 5.1 vs audigy2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creative live player 5.1 vs audigy2?

I use a Creative Soundblaster Live Player 5.1 with my Logitech Z-560 speakers, now if i get me an Audigy2 card instead will i be able to tell any difference in sound quality in games and dvd movies?

Also this "EAX" effects really interest me and i would like to experince it. Unreal2 The Awakening contains unbelievable sound effects but i think it could be even better with a Audigy2 card or am i wrong?

Someone got some knowledge on this? :?:

:cheers:

I have the Audigy 2 and love it. As far as sound quality, I know it sounds better than the Creative 5.1 but having never used the 5.1 myself I couldn't tell you how much better. Also, it has support for DVD-Audio which I'm sold on now. EAX is very nice for gaming. Need For Speed HS2 support it and it makes a big difference. When you're racing and you go through a tunnel, it really sounds like it does in real life. Soldier of Fortune 2 come with the card and supports EAX. It adds a little more to the game but wasn't as helpful as I thought it would be in hearing people sneak up on you. Oh also the Audigy 2 support 6.1 sound so it'll be ready in the future if you decide to by a 6.1 speaker set. If you have the money, go for the Audigy 2, you won't regret it.

Comment

Ok thx.

:cheers:

Comment

Working...
      X