Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some porbs about kazaa

hi everyone here, i am troublesome.
    i just got a application called kazaa, someone else told that its uses for mp3 music download and search,
    is it right?
    is there any one tell me how to ue it or give me some directions pls?
    i really need it
    anyhow, thanks alot!

any help would b appreciated though!

cheer!:cheers: :afro:

do your self a favor and get kazaa lite

it has all the spyware and other 'evil software' removed from it

Comment

You couldn't be more correct:eek:
      What you have is a genuine problem of epic proportion -- and it's face is KaZaA.

Get yourself on over to this site firstly, and get Spybot to use;

That will help with cleaning up any nastiness after you go through the tedious removal process involved with ridding yourself of KaZaA.

I would then suggest you go to http://www.google.com and conduct a search for "kazaa removal", if you can add the version number to it you will have more success probably.

KaZaA is constantly changing it's 3rd party software so it is rather difficult to keep up with exactly what the instructions for complete removal are at any given moment.

I do hope you are familiar with editing the registry:?:
      Best of luck to you!
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Kazaa lite URL is www.k-lite.tk

Try to get K++, its a hacked version of kazaa, gets rid of alot of speed-related limitations.

Also, get adaware. Everyone out there that doesnt have it should get it! 6.0 is out now and found 13 new items on my system the 5.83 didnt.

Comment

Gatta love ya Mr.C I'm using spybot now, and here I come to try to help someone out with something I might know about, but nope ya alls already beatin me to it with a whole nother turn around poo!!
          Well, I havent had any probs with Kazaa yet, I'm pretty sure anyway. Have alot of songs on my pc now though. But I'll try this kazaa lite, just cuz:thumb:

Comment

i think slyck.com has a tutrial on kaza lite.
            if not its a good p2p site, worth checking out.

Comment

you should get K++ (as stated above). it has tons more features for the more expirience user. kazaa lite is good for the nebie to p2p; just dont get the original kazaa.

here's a link to everything you'll ever need to know about kazaa:
              http://www.zeropaid.com/bbs/showthre...&threadid=5595

Comment

Why use crappy apps like that to mess up your system??
                Use a real p2p app like direct connect instead.
                It requires you to share different amounts of data to access
                different hubs but you can find ANYTHING there, i promise you...

I'm currently browsing through 60 terrabytes of stuff,
                that's 60.000 gb man...

:cheers:

Comment

The__tweaker,
                  hook us up, I only know of kazaa, and little ones that would seem to be more the kind of corrupt

Comment

wonderboy: Does k++ comes with KL cheater or something like that, cos without that thing its like impossible to get a decent speed out of stupid kazaa.

The_tweaker: Wouldn't it be better if you could pass us all the link to "Direct Connect" or something like that with your advice? :thumb:
                    I tried lots of P2P's from neonapster to morpheus, from xolox to winmx...but i always return back to kazaa lite. Could you please throw us some of your P2P apps info...:cheers:
                    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
                    Last Updated:
                    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
                    ======================
                    jabber : [email protected]
                    =======================
                    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
                    yabaa dabaa doo...
                    Customized for 1024x768

Comment

http://www.neo-modus.com/ :devil win

Comment

DC is good, but i suggest you get DC++ instead. it doesnt display ads, you can connect to as many hubs as you want, and there are far fewer bugs. you can find it at www.sourceforge.net

other than that, i reccomend using mIRC, an irc client. if you know what your doing, you can get brand new stuff really fast.

so:
                        kazaa lite ++ general purpouse app, good for newbies.

DC++ good app for the more seasoned user. faster dls, more quality files.

mIRC great for getting just released stuff at high speeds, requires you to know what your doing.

those are the three apps i use, but there are definately some other quality ones out there. if you would like to know more about p2p in general, go to www.zeropaid.com

Comment

I love mIRC!!!!!
                          They are THE best source for all cool stuff.
                          The best thing about it is, that the amount of newbies is so small. Its something thats above joe"iwannadownloadthisgamenow"user, so everyone on it has good times and short queues.

Comment

Working...
                          X