xbox music copy question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xbox music copy question

why can't i get music off my cd-r's to copy onto the hard drive? is it because the reflective coat on the backing of the cd-r's is the wrong color? im not quite sure....how do i fix this problem? plz help.

It doesnt "officially" say anywhere that X-Box can read CD-Rs. But I know the X-Box can read CD-Rs ok, but CD-RW's not so good. It's possible that it's due to the quality of the CDR. Maybe try a higher quality CD-R if possible.

That's all the useful info I have.

Later

Comment

so has anyone had a cd-r that has worked? if so who made the cd-r?

Comment

*trying not to invade thread* I have the same problem and it really pisses me off cos I can't get any off the music from the CD-R's onto the xbox so I can listen to them as background music. I have not yet had any success trying to play CD-R's on my Xbox.:cry:

Comment

why can't i get music off my cd-r's to copy onto the hard drive? is it because the reflective coat on the backing of the cd-r's is the wrong color? im not quite sure....how do i fix this problem? plz help
          It doesnt "officially" say anywhere that X-Box can read CD-Rs. But I know the X-Box can read CD-Rs ok, but CD-RW's not so good. It's possible that it's due to the quality of the CDR. Maybe try a higher quality CD-R if possible.
          so has anyone had a cd-r that has worked? if so who made the cd-r?
          trying not to invade thread* I have the same problem and it really pisses me off cos I can't get any off the music from the CD-R's onto the xbox so I can listen to them as background music. I have not yet had any success trying to play CD-R's on my Xbox
          Wow! I'm so dissappointed in this site I thought this was a Tweaking site for all, oohh well I'm no jerk so I can pass on the info so needed. Yes you can run cdrs but only if your dvd player in your xbox is a Samsung. How dow you know this without opening ur xbox? Easy eject ur tray and see if ur tray has 2 holes to the right and left of that elongated u like hole in the tray. Hint: in each of the 2 holes u can fit ur entire pinky. So if u have the two holes u have a Samsung player. If not its a Phillips or a Thompson. Which means u will see only one hole and you will need to burn ur music on a CRW. But if u have a Samsung, it does not matter how cheap the cdr is it will read it.
          PS Please tell me that everyone has their xbox modded. In case you don't have yours modded I can do it for you for a fee and will take in consideration whatever u are paying for S/H. And we can do it via ebay which I have an awesome rating and will not risk ruinning my great feedbacks. Im at [email protected]
          If you email me ur phone # I can call back anyone in the lower 48 states for free cause of my cell phone plan allows it.

http://www.xbox-scene.com/ Here read all the tutorials.

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php Here where the real xbox modders hang out in this forum and more tutorials are given.

Comment

Working...
          X