Xbox Controller ..... in a PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox Controller ..... in a PC

wow,,thats cool,, where did u get the idea????

Comment

Comment

That is SWEET! But for 25? couldnt you find any other controller like an xbox one designed for pc and less of a cost in time, work and money? Other than that, I do like the asthetics behind it, great work!
        my view on the two party system...

Comment

But for 25? couldnt you find any other controller like an xbox one designed for pc and less of a cost in time, work and money?
          Not that said "Microsoft Xbox Controller" on them :)

Comment

yeah I hear you.
            Thats what I figured but if you just wanted a controller that seems like a waste of money.
            But I understand you got to make your self unique and that its the thought behind that makes your controler much more rewarding than just buying any ordinary controller.
            Props.

Comment

Comment

I hate XBOX controllers, so my question for this post would be: can you make any other USB controller work on an XBOX?

Comment

I would guess not...

coz inside the xbox controller, there is a yellow data cable (unused in this configaration) that "tells" the Xbox that its connected to a controller, dunno if the madcatz clone controllers use this cable.

Worth having a try tho, it does mean destroying ya Xbox cable tho

Comment

Im pretty sure that any clone xbox controller would work

Comment

ok when u do this what is it recognized by windows as??? i mean u have no drivers for it... and default would tend to suck no?

Comment

digitalcodeunderground wrote drivers for their xbox > pc adapter cable...i just used that.

Comment

Working...
                        X