MP3 sound slow down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP3 sound slow down

This sounds wierd but just noticed that my mp3's slow down a couple of seconds at beginning when playing with latest windows media player. They sort of slow down like batteries are running out and then go back to normal (could easily miss it)- this doesnt happen if I use music match. Any one got any ideas?

being a great Fan of all the poor quality overpriced products that M$ has to offer what i can suggest is check in the options hardware acceleration and make sure its at max, also I would try to see what happens with wav files and so on. also in the options check the playback settings, on mine i seem to have a check next to Digitalaudio and no check next to error corection, play with thouse. GL

Comment

use winamp :P

j/k

i have a similar problem relating to the game-theatre and high CPU/network/Disk usage, i have attributed it to the latest revision bios i am using in combination with the HPT370 drivers and 7.1 huercules drivers, if you have a similar setup maybe there is a similar cause (higher cpu/disk usage at start of a song)

might be worth looking into that...

Comment

Working...
      X