GF3 drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GF3 drivers

I can't seem to get the latest drivers to install.... Windows xp pro just seems to auto load its gay ones... help

Just download the new 27.20 driver from www.guru3d.com

Comment

When you download the newest drivers, unzip them into a folder on the drive somewhere. From there, you can force WinXP to look there and use those drivers. You'll find this when on the front screen when you click the Update Driver button. Choose the bottom radio button and then when asked to choose the driver, click the Have Disk button. Desginate the location of the unzipped drivers, and then choose the Install Anyway option when it tells you that the drivers aren't signed off by Microshaft.

There ya go... you now have the latest drivers installed on your system. :)
      Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
      My Toys

Comment

I believe i have tried that... Now when i went into counter-strike it said i don't have opengl support... i dunno whats goin on :(

Comment

I have almost the same exact system but i have a 1.5 amd xp and a msi starforce gf3 :o :cool:

Comment

does it work when you are using the default drivers with xp?

Comment

Originally posted by skullshot
              does it work when you are using the default drivers with xp?
              No nothing seems to work.. (game wise) otherwise this computer runs great

Comment

hmm that was wierd...

Comment

Its says an error occured during the installation of this device.. The data was invalid...
                  Does that mean it work?

Comment

Are the drivers "WHQL" ones? :?:
                    As that will make a difference. :smokin:

Comment

"Its says an error occured during the installation of this device.. The data was invalid... Does that mean it work?"

No it didnt

Comment

Working...
                      X