true or false..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• true or false..?

Hmm got this in the mail from a friend of mine who wanted me to sign a protest list, but i've have heard it's just a fake..
    Any ideas..?

Check out the gallery to..

:yuc:

THAT MAKES ME FEEL SICK!!!! How can they do that to those animals, are there not laws in that country against animal cruelty. Maybe someone should stick that guy in a cube and see how he likes it. That sick retard!!!!:grr:

Comment

I agree, not so long ago i saw this program that were about
      some sick people in Asia who stole peoples dogs from their backyards at night to sell their skin as expensive clothing to some shops around the world.

This reporter had a hidden camera and managed to get up close to the horrible things that took place there.

They didn't want to beat them to death first cause that could damage the valuable skin.

So this EXTREMELY SICK man tied the dogs to a pole with a steal wire around their neck. Then he grabbed one of the dogs back legs and started cutting around the thigh, when done he stopped cutting and grabbed the meat/skin and slowly pulled it off the leg while the dog screamed!
      :mad:

He just stood there and peeled dog after dog for 8-10 hours once a week to make big money.. Well big money for him at least..

I promise you, i have never heard any animal scream like that poor dog did.. It made mee feel sick..:yuc:

The thing is that this is a goldmine for them cause they can make like 5-8 us$ per delivered skin..

This actions is not legal in Asia but they are mostly focused on drug related crimes and don't do to mutch work on this types of criminal actions.. :(

Comment

I can't understand how people could do that to a defencless animal

Comment

I was kind of hoping the dog would come loose and turn around to sink his theeth into the mans throat..
          That would been a nice end for that idiot.. :flames:

:cheers:

Comment

No we should stick that guy in a cube first then when hes changed shape we let the dog loose:flames:

Comment

lol good idea..

:cheers:

Comment

Alright guys...now lets not get too hyper about kittens ...:laugh: :laugh:
                I mean its okk to love animals and believe me...I am a huge fan of dogs...but you gotta think about wat u r believing!
                It was meant to be joke...but now its one of the largest running petition on net or in other words...one of the largest running invitations for SPAMMERS!
                :thumb: :cheers: : peace2:
                Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
                Last Updated:
                10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
                ======================
                jabber : [email protected]
                =======================
                Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
                yabaa dabaa doo...
                Customized for 1024x768

Comment

I quote myself:
                  "Hmm got this in the mail from a friend of mine who wanted me to sign a protest list, but i've have heard it's just a fake..
                  Any ideas..?"

That means i asked wether it was true or not... ;)

The dogs situation in Asia is unfortunately true though... :(

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Comment

Alright...so here's to those spammers and dog killers...
                    :shoot2:
                    Last Updated:
                    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
                    ======================
                    =======================
                    yabaa dabaa doo...
                    Customized for 1024x768

Comment

That bonsai kitten site is a joke and the fellow that put it together owns dozens of cats (it's been goin' for a couple of years now.) :laugh:
                      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Still, I'm going to go hug my kitten. :cry:

Comment

At the risk of being severely ridiculed, at best.........i happen to agree with the Belgium natives who believe that cat taste every
                          bit as good as rabbit........................:flames:
                          But i do not happen to agree with my Cambodian neighbors
                          when they look longingly at my dogs while having BBQ. :confused: :eek:
                          To each his own, long as it doesn't involve my pets.

And let's keep it REAL here, in third world countries, including but
                          not limited to Mexico.........Fact: what we tend to call Pets they call
                          food.........or they starve........and alotta that is because of Democracy and not inspite of it!:hammer: :eek:
                          Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Originally posted by dryadsoul
                            At the risk of being severely ridiculed, at best.........i happen to agree with the Belgium natives who believe that cat taste every
                            bit as good as rabbit........................:flames:
                            But i do not happen to agree with my Cambodian neighbors
                            when they look longingly at my dogs while having BBQ. :confused: :eek:
                            To each his own, long as it doesn't involve my pets.
                            Do you mean you ate a cat...:eek: :barf:
                            Last Updated:
                            10th MARCH

======================
                            =======================
                            yabaa dabaa doo...
                            Customized for 1024x768

Comment

Originally posted by asklepios
                              [B]Do you mean you ate a cat...:eek: :barf:
                              :cry: :cry: :cry:

Comment

Working...