Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eny body know how to rip Video Ezy Movies in Australia

YO what's Sup

Got a Q. I Borrowed am Minority Report from Video ezy ok we are talking about Australia here !!! But chapters are mixed when you save the movie on ur HDD I dont know why like in chapter 2 there is a bit on the end of chapter2 of the start movie FOX STUDIOS And I dont know how to make it in order eny body know ???:thumb: I hope someone knows:confused:

cheers

www.doom9.net

Comment

Is this only if you have a DVD burner because I do am as SVCD top stuff :p :thumb:

Comment

Firstly, stop talking like a lame little 12 year old AOL kiddie. English is a good start. Especially when used in well constructed sentences.

Secondly, it doesn't really matter where you got the DVD (I assumed that's what you were talking about, you didn't really say) from, as it is done the same way.

Thirdly, the site that Wiggo gave you, if you have looked at all, gives insight on many aspects of DVD ripping and converting. Next time, actually look at resources given and think before posting another question.

Now, if that didn't make sense, here's the AOL version of it for you:

FIRSTLY S2P TOKNG LIEK A LMA LITLE 12 YEAR OLD AOL KIDEI111!!! OMG LOL ENGLISH IS A GOD START!11!!!! OMG LOL ESPECIALY WH3N USED IN W3L CONSTRUCTED SANT3NCES

SECONDLY!!!11 OMG LOL IT DOASNT RILLY MATAR WH3RE U GOT DA DVD (I ASUM3D TAHTS WUT U WERA TOKNG ABOUT U DIDNT RILLY SAY) FROM AS IT IS DONE DA SME WAY

THIRDLY111!11 OMG WTF DA SIET TAHT WIGO GAEV U IF U HAEV LOK3D AT AL GIEVS INSIGHT ON MANY ASP3CTS OF DVD RIPNG AND CONVERTNG111!! WTF LOL NEXT TIEM ACTUALY LOK AT R3SOURCAS GIEVN AND THINK BFORE POSTNG ANOTH3R QUESTION!!1!!!!1 OMG WTF LOL

Comment

OMG WTF LOL

Comment

Now do ya's realise why I made that nomination? :rolleyes2

Comment

nOw WhAt the F*c* U oN a BOUt

Comment

IF U STARTAD STRUCTURNG UR S3NTANCES PROP3RLY TAHT MIGHT B A START111!1!1
                Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                Managing Director
                Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Yeah Wiggo, I understand now..

Comment

LOL...that was funny and BTW i love this smiley man he is cool ------>:rofl: <----look at his lil bicep...hehe...if only smileys were pets...
                    - Damien

Comment

Working...
                    X