I tried downloading a trailer for a movie and this is what I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tried downloading a trailer for a movie and this is what I

You've hacked into the FBI web site:laugh: I've had many of those before lines of code. no idea why.:cheers:

Comment

I try that the other day and got this. ;)

Comment

lol you downloaded a trailer:rolleyes2 :flames: :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

Looks pretty robust hey? :D

But my first load will be beer, not movies. ;)

Comment

How did you try and download it?

Comment

Well I went to this website sellin' trailers and.....

Comment

Is that one of those Kazaa D-loads??? You prolly thought you were d-loading a holiday trailer and wound up with that one. :devil:
                Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Comment

Sorry but seein' as I'm on cable I can handle some pretty hefty d/l's but my beer must move 700kms. :devil win

Comment

Wiggo, mind if we treat this thread seriously now? :)

Comment

Ok I've finished foolin' for the time bein'. ;)

Comment

What program did you use to D/L the trailer? There are many differant types of encoding; yenc, mime, uue, and on and on. If your download program does not know how to decode the file all you will see is jibberish. Is this snip from the beginning of the file? Often there will be information in the beginning of the file telling you what the coding format is. I think most programs can read all but the newest (I have seen probs with Netscape and Yenc for instance.) Sometimes I have found you can rename the file to "filename.mpg" and it will still play and/or be read by a conversion program. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                          Wiggo, mind if we treat this thread seriously now? :)
                          no we can not.....we must have fun and be stupid whenever we can :flames:

Comment

Well, it's your thread. If you don't want any help, that's fine...

Comment

Working...
                            X