PDA

View Full Version : Why Japcarsrule should buy AMERICAN!!! ;)

ResinScraper
02-01-2002, 10:18 PM
because he, unfortunately, is one. : one eye:

Anonymous
02-02-2002, 10:10 AM
hell yea im an american so that means i can disagree with the government. i am patriotic but if america would keep its nose out of everyones bussiness sep 11th would have never happened. lets see i might as well give you a history lesson. ok bin laden is the son of a rich bulding contractor. he was born in saudia arabia(but has since been banned) ok the soviet union fought a war in afghanistan from 79-89. guess who supported the muja hadid(the people who were fighting the soviets) america. bin laden was there. and guess what he was even on the cia payroll. so the soviet union falls and pulls out of afghanistan. as usual america is finished with its puppets so we leave a great vaccum. then warlords and extremist take over and do as they please. it was a country wide civil war until the mid 90's when the taliban(which means religious students) took over they came from kandahar which is close to the pakistani border. but the taliban even till the end never controlled all of afghanistan. there were warlords in the east and to the north. so do you see why bin laden might not like us? ok lets take isreal. in the late 50's for some stupid reason america decided to make a jewish state(gee could it be another puppet?) so we remove people who have lived there for thousands and thousands of years. guess what they were muslim. not only did we steal the muslim land we gave the jews state of the art weapons to kill tha palestinians. maybe thats why they dont like us? if you are so patriotc go talk to the children of afghanistan or palestine or rawanda. america turned its back on all these people and they hate us sorry but i cant blame them. before you go questioning someones patriotism go learn some history. i know you prolly know all of this resinscraper but alot of people who are patriotic dont. now that being said terrorism is a scourge of the earth and it should be wiped out. but america cant get what it wants and pull out again. we have to help these people and stop supressing them. i love america but i dont love all of her policies. "while the rich run the country well never be free"

Olie
02-03-2002, 12:20 PM
i can't be bothered reading all that

can some1 maske a summary pls?

Dinkus
02-03-2002, 12:52 PM
Hmmmm after all that being said what options are we left with?
It seems you only give us two:

1-Continuously help a country until they become independant

or,

2-Do nothing, basically mind our own international affiars

(If there are other options which you left us with, please enlighten me)

Both of which i can see more flaws in then what we do now. All i can say is, that it is tough being the most powerful country in the world, you are always a political target. (This is not a bias, i dont mean it to be; it is a fact, like it or not.)

Mr. C
02-03-2002, 01:18 PM
Amazing isn't it?!
A two party system with numerous splinter-factions and special interest groups.
I think it's a wonder we can accomplish anything at all, maybe someday we can agree on 1 thing enough to actually do something useful.

Anonymous
02-04-2002, 05:23 AM
hell yea im an american so that means i can disagree with the government. i am patriotic but if america would keep its nose out of everyones bussiness sep 11th would have never happened.

Damn straight on that one, America is probably the most hated nation in the world

The Wizard
02-04-2002, 07:30 AM
Damn straight on that one, America is probably the most hated nation in the world

only by you moosey, only by you...:hmph:

Beefy
02-04-2002, 08:59 AM
i wouldn't say only moose....

Anonymous
02-04-2002, 09:14 AM
only by you moosey, only by you...:hmph:

lol, yet another closed minded comment by an American, no offence to Americans, but, it is a pretty well hated country

Beefy
02-04-2002, 09:21 AM
sadly, i have to agree with moose...

Albinus
02-04-2002, 10:06 AM
I think the main reason is twofold; firstly America has "double standards" where their government is allowed to do things that they frown upon if done by other governments. Secondly, America picks "favourites" when handing out money to third world countries - basically if the country can't do anything for America it gets ignored :(

Anonymous
02-04-2002, 02:07 PM
well see even some aussies dont like us and they are democratic!!!!! america has some pretty f'd up policies. like if a soilder was captured by the taliban wed be screamin pow geneva convention. but we captured some and they are "illegal combatants" so guess wut no geneva no lawyer no nuthin. given they are better off than they were in afghanistan but its just another example of american doublefaced lies. if you want to fight and die for a government that suppreses lies and steals from its people go ahead but ill just chill and keep my karma on the good side. if america was so great and grand nobody would hate us. if wed actually help people instaed of worrying if our **** gets dirty wed all be alot better off. bottom line america is greedy and our politicians are stupid. but go ahead wizaRD SUPPORT THEM. thats wut they want you to do. feel patriotic. so youll kill people. if america was so close to god we would have turned the other cheek. "the downfall of the dollar, is the downfall of all you rich religous fux"

ResinScraper
02-04-2002, 09:22 PM
i hate it when my **** gets dirty

The Wizard
02-05-2002, 05:07 AM
i hate it when my **** gets dirty

me too.

and japcarsrule, if you dont like it....
GET THE **** OUT AND MOVE AWAY THEN!!

I dont want your punk ass here anyway :shoot3:

Anonymous
02-05-2002, 05:26 AM
Stop argueing about Amerian vs Jap cars damn it, even I am sick of it :p

So I will stop this foolishness by posting a pic of an Aussie car :afro:

Anonymous
02-05-2002, 05:27 AM
:afro:

The Wizard
02-05-2002, 06:31 AM
moose, dont get me wrong, if i lived in japan, i would be driving a Nissan Skyline GTR *unf* or the classic supra 2jz motor, twin turbo, all done out dude. but im not, and i feel the need to help support my country's economy.:wave:

Anonymous
02-05-2002, 06:42 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by The Wizard
moose, dont get me wrong, if i lived in japan, i would be driving a Nissan Skyline GTR *unf* or the classic supra 2jz motor, twin turbo, all done out dude. but im not, and i feel the need to help support my country's economy.:wave: [/QUOTE

And I feel the need to have a scotch and a big V8 :afro:

Anonymous
02-05-2002, 04:16 PM
damn wizard you really are as stupid as you look. this is my country. my forefathers fought in the revolutionary war. your family is prolly jewish and ran over here when hitler got your ass. just beacause people like you have corrupted my country dosent mean im going to give up on it. and supporting our countries economy. if you havent learned yet buying a ford no more supports our econmy than buying nikes made by an 11 year old child in el salvador. man its uninformed over egotistical people like you that make this country suck. if i ever saw you in a skyline id carjack you and burn it in front of you. you dont deserve to have a reliable awesome track ready car such as that. stick to your sorry handling heavy ugly mustang loser. now here is a real car.

Albinus
02-05-2002, 04:29 PM
I'm gonna watch this one!!! *grabs popcorn* :flames:

Anonymous
02-05-2002, 04:43 PM
ever driven an evo albinus?

Albinus
02-05-2002, 04:54 PM
Can't say I have..... only ever driven 3 cars, the '79 Civic, an XD Falcon and a 94 Corolla :)

Beefy
02-05-2002, 05:38 PM
*munches on popcorn*

i'm guessing this is the preview.. when's the feature presentation start? :D

Albinus
02-05-2002, 05:43 PM
Hey! How about sharing :hmph:

Beefy
02-05-2002, 05:50 PM
You've got your own.. :hmph:

Albinus
02-05-2002, 05:52 PM
How about you share yours and I share mine??? : one eye:

Beefy
02-05-2002, 06:01 PM
*hands albinus his popcorn*

here, u have that.. i'll have my choctop.. :)

Albinus
02-05-2002, 06:31 PM
What flavour would you like?

Anonymous
02-05-2002, 08:48 PM
what kinda ride u got japscarsrule? i missed it

Anonymous
02-06-2002, 06:26 AM
ever driven an evo albinus?

I have, and I prefer the R34 Skyline over it :afro:

Or even a nice phat Ford V8 :D

The Wizard
02-06-2002, 08:31 AM
japcars, yer an idiot, i know children in el salvador make nikes, and how many pairs have i owned? 0 thats right, i wear airwalks, and according to the little tag on it, it says, made in America. just like the old navy shirt im wearing, says the same thing. so if you think my patriotism stops at cars you are sadly mistaken. my slow ass heavy mustang? ouch, that hurts. i never said its the fastest and best handling car on the planet, if i wanted faster stock, i'd buy a new f body camaro, but i love mustangs, i dont care if they are the fastest thing on the road. as for what this ****in poser drives, you probably have a honda civic dx with a 6 inch exhaust tip and 348 stickers all over it. im going to point you to a link, you might try giving it some thought before you talk **** on real American muscle. or some ***** ass rice burner. the link is here. (http://members.tripod.com/~juan_espero/engine.html) anyone can throw 10 grand at an engine and make it fast, try doing it with simple bolt on parts, naturally aspirated. oh, and if you havent done so already, shut your ****ing man-pleaser and get the **** out of my country, cuz i sure as hell dont want you here. make more retarded comments, and you may find yourself reading "username "japcarsrule" not on file"

The Wizard
02-06-2002, 08:35 AM
oh, and btw, as far as the mitsubishi evolution 8, yes, its a fast, turbocharged awd car. im sure it is a blast to drive, and no doubt fast, but what you cant seem to get into your thick skull, is that i am against buying japanese cars because it is bad on our economy and our trade deficit with many countries of the world. oh and as far as my parents being jewish, no, im actually 1/4 cherokee indian, which means we were here before you dirty ****in white men came and took our land, so shut your ass, before you make yourself look even more stupid.

Anonymous
02-06-2002, 09:58 AM
, shut your ****ing man-pleaser and get the **** out of my country, cuz i sure as hell dont want you here.reading "username "japcarsrule" not on file"

Hey, **** you, if he leaves....he may come over here.....damn it. I don't want him here.....:cry: :cry: :cry: .............hehe.. Wiz, your alright :thumb:

The Wizard
02-06-2002, 10:04 AM
hahaha, thanks man, hey, maybe we can deport him to greenland or somethin....

Anonymous
02-06-2002, 11:03 AM
Do they have polar bears?...if so....we can make him run through a pack of them with no clothes on, and a steak straped to his ......."family Jewles".....could be an entertaining evening.....:cheers:

The Wizard
02-06-2002, 11:50 AM
yeah, or maybe his family "jews" as he put it. f-him.
cheers mate!!:wave: :cheers: :beer:

ResinScraper
02-06-2002, 10:28 PM
keep it up u guys... i'm DYIN over here... :shoot3: :shoot: :grenade: :snip: :angryfire :flames: :clap: :clap: : party ha :clap: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :kay: :frog: :cheers:
jesus this is better than saturday mornin cartoons :cackle: :cackle: :cackle: :cackle: :cackle: :cackle: Wizard and japscarsrule should get married... :kay:
or at least have a talk show :drunk:
and quit talkin bout jews goddammit:cheers:

Anonymous
02-07-2002, 04:06 PM
well well well. a guy goes on a 2 day opiate alcohol and pot binge. and comes back and look at this. wizard thinks hes all god because hes 1/4 indian. guess what dumbass im 1/16. if you would actually open your mind you might think twice about our govt. im not leaving this country you loser. and wizard making my self look retarded man your a ****ing idiot dude. and **** naturally aspirated. and wizard how many times do i have to explain it BUYING JAPANESE GETS MORE MONEY INTO OUR ECONOMY THAN BUYING FORDS. so you cant understand simple english and who is the retard???? and **** you too moose. so im not even worried about you retarded stupid ass faggots. btw i was michaelmac22 ha ha ah ha a go ahead and ban me see if i give a flying rats ass. this server will go down and ill be right back on so eat **** you faggots

Albinus
02-07-2002, 05:11 PM
Don't even bother..... I have blocked the user name for the time being, and will not hesitate to block the IP range if you re-register. And I notice your account and Nick East's account are virtually IDENTICAL, so if you are indeed the same person you will be banned as well. Same for the IP range (2 different IP blocks)

Oh, and BTW, learn to use paragraphs - it makes reading insults easier :cackle:

Anonymous
02-08-2002, 05:47 AM
well well well. a guy goes on a 2 day opiate alcohol and pot binge. and comes back and look at this. wizard thinks hes all god because hes 1/4 indian. guess what dumbass im 1/16. if you would actually open your mind you might think twice about our govt. im not leaving this country you loser. and wizard making my self look retarded man your a ****ing idiot dude. and **** naturally aspirated. and wizard how many times do i have to explain it BUYING JAPANESE GETS MORE MONEY INTO OUR ECONOMY THAN BUYING FORDS. so you cant understand simple english and who is the retard???? and **** you too moose. so im not even worried about you retarded stupid ass faggots. btw i was michaelmac22 ha ha ah ha a go ahead and ban me see if i give a flying rats ass. this server will go down and ill be right back on so eat **** you faggots

**** me too?, now, thatís a bit harsh donít you think. At least in Australia we donít bag American cars closed mindedly like yourself, I accept a good beefy V8 because you can really feel and hear the roar of the beast when you put your foot down, and that turns heads, if I hear a Honda civic on the other hand, (no offence Albinus) worked off itís tit, with a 5Ē exhaust or whatever size exhaust you pansy arsed rice boys strap on, I think to myself, and sometimes yell, what a wanker, why doesnít he get a real car, it sounds like a friggin lawnmower with a hole in itís muffler for Christ sake. I love a big V8, I love the thrill of the low down power, I also love a nice worked 6, but when you get into ďbeastieĒ worked 4ís, thatís when it becomes pointless. Admit it, you are wrong, we are right, you are the wanker, and we are the gods of this thread. So get ****ed, we donít want your lame *****ing self here anyway, if you donít even have respect for your own country, what do you have respect for? Certainly not that ***** of a mother that bought you screaming into this world?. You make me sick japcarsrule. Pop ya mums titty out ya mouth and grow up, isnít it obvious that no one likes you here anyway? :hmph:

Moose has spoken :afro:

Beefy
02-08-2002, 05:50 AM
Don't even bother..... I have blocked the user name for the time being, and will not hesitate to block the IP range if you re-register. And I notice your account and Nick East's account are virtually IDENTICAL, so if you are indeed the same person you will be banned as well. Same for the IP range (2 different IP blocks)

Oh, and BTW, learn to use paragraphs - it makes reading insults easier :cackle:

Oh, does that mean it's over? *grabs his popcorn back from Albinus* fine then..

The Wizard
02-08-2002, 10:33 AM
damn newb, i had a feeling it was him, sounded just like him. oh well, good riddance. fool drives a civic anyways. (again, no offense Albinus :geek: ) lol "User "japcarsrule" not on file"
hahahahahahahaha
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Beefy
02-08-2002, 10:37 AM
speakin of which, it'd good to see my ol wrestlin buddy ResinScraper back.. :D