Chech this case out!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chech this case out!!!

Cool ehh? looks like it has 5 rear case fans with power neatly attached to rear and room for 2 power supplies:wow: :wow: :wow: :thumb:

: omg: : omg: I'm still new to this image attachment I put the wrong one up.:cry:

This case does look cool, but, wha?? five rear case fans and two power supplies? I think you'd better check the picture again. :)

Comment

ok here is the one I meant to put up.:grr: It has 7 rear fans and room for one power supply, but you can see how I thought it had room for 2 :thumb:

Comment

Is it a Lian-Li?

Comment

yup its from www.xoxide.com its 249.00 though:cry:

how do I load more thatn one attachment?:?:

Comment

Nice... tad pricy though. I am not sure how to attach one more than one thing at a time. You can use the VB code to put image links in which show up in your post, but you gotta host them somewhere. I see people using multiple posts for multiple images when not using the VB way. :cheers:

Comment

hmmmm ohwell thanks anyway

Comment

umm...this should answer your question...Is there another restriction for Newbies?
                Its from BG ofcourse...:thumb:
                Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
                Last Updated:
                10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
                ======================
                jabber : [email protected]
                =======================
                Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
                yabaa dabaa doo...
                Customized for 1024x768

Comment

I meant putting up two images at once. like the people in the case modding gallery

you must be suffering from this>

Comment

You'll find that those with more than one pic are linkin' then via html and not uploadin' them. ;)
                    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

How do I go about doing that do I have to have a web-site? I know its proboaly a stupid question for you,but I have never used code of any kind

Comment

Well, you don't need a "site" per say, only a spot on the net where you can put images which has a web server running and can be reached by the whole net. Like for example, I host my images from my Linux box, running apache web server, and I just have all the pix in my document root (the default directory, where the index.html page would go, etc) and use my cable modem IP address in the URLs I post. If you want, you can email me a zip of your images and I will put them on my "spot" for you, if you want. Lemme know... :cheers:

Comment

revenant,
                          I just read over your rig & reviewed the pics. It's a beast! Good job coding, too. You must be in the business.

I'll bet it would fly through SETI units!
                          :-(

Comment

Thanks reverant ,If I need to I'll let you know.

Comment

Working...
                            X