what a machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a machine

my freind is hoping to get the new wrx in the next month or so. this is close to what we have planned for it.http://www.oakos.com/wrx/wrc/ notice the replaced intercooler. the air going into the top hole in the fascia is feeding the intercooler. the bottom the radiator and the hood scoop is feeding the engine bay. but damn what a car!

I can live without it. :devil:

Comment

WRXs dont do anything for me, WRXs and Commodores are like arseholes, everyone has one :p

Comment

Now this is a car :D

Comment

And Another

Comment

Some Aussie Beef (For Wiz :p )

Comment

:p

Comment

I can live without them too. :devil:

Comment

:p

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                    I can live without them too. :devil:

Even the Ford? I thought you liked Fords Wiggo
                    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Well all those have rather stiff suspensions which atm would be no good to me. :(
                      A nice standard Fairmont wagon would be good enough.

Comment

yea those skylines are pretty sweet. but u gotta admit the wrx is a bad ass mo fo. eveyone in australia may have one but its just available in the usa. those fords are peices of **** oh my god who would drive a hideous freak like that lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahah

Comment

Whats the bet that either of those "out of the shop" XR8s would blow that WRX away :p

Comment

And japcarsrule, you should know that this is the ultimate Jap super car :p
                            596.6 kw / 800.0 bhp is not to shabby :afro:

Comment

that xr8 blow the factory wrx rally car away! id like to see that. have you ever seen the top secret supra its pretty bad does like 220mph in sixth. the four real supercars( available in america) are the wrx,rx7,supra,300zxtt(also known as the fairlady). given other cars can be supercars with mods(civic, eclipse, integra, sentra ser, 240sx, maxda miata(mx-5)) just to name a few. but if i was going to drive a car off the lot itd be the supratt(soon to be upgraded to the single turbo)(2nd or third gen) its just a world class car. anyone will admit that. with a few grand itll run in the 10's. beating mustang trailer queens all day. but my civic will do for now(while im a working man)

Comment

Working...
                              X