Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That henryguy79 pisses me off!!!

That henryguy79 keeps posting that same post all over again:

"Have you seen this new hot site where you can vote for the hottest celebrities wallpapers? It looks like hotornot.com, but the pics are celebrities wallpapers. Have a look...its quite cool!! Rod Approved. Click here now !"

It´s quite annoying...can you do something about it!

yer i know wot you mean its pissin me off now can you tell that fag to shut up

Comment

The user has been banned and I've been removing the links to the posts. If you see any I miss, please let me know and I'll fix them as well.
      Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
      My Toys

Comment

Yes him and that other idiot started at the same time yesterday so I just kinghit both outa the ring. :devil win
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

THX admins, good job! :thumb: :thumb: :)

Comment

Yes i'm sick of these people. But can they not just start a new account and do it again:?: Anyway good catch admins and mods:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by rugbydude
              But can they not just start a new account and do it again:?:
              If so, then we have the ability to block IP addresses as well. We'll always do our best to keep scum from the forums. :hammer:
              Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
              My Toys

Comment

Originally posted by Darthtanion
                We'll always do our best to keep scum from the forums. :hammer:
                But I'm still here... :?:

Comment

let's just hope they ain't go dynamic ip's cause then they might come back..

:cheers:

Comment

worst comes to worst we can start blocking subnets.. or lodging complaints to their ISPs (not that that usually achieves anything)

Comment

but still...

Comment

The thing is that if we start blockin' the ip's of these idiots we just may just block someone else out as well so the best thing to do if another shows up is to use the report post link so emails are sent to mods of that forum, super mods and admins.
                        Both RARATAR and henryguy79 I not only toasted but removed all their spam posts as well though if another turns up just don't post a reply to them so threads don't look a little disjointed when these types of posts are finally removed and they will be (as soon as possible). :devil:

<center> </center>

Comment

great job! :thumb:

Comment

Hmmm, maybe we could put together an advertiser black list.

I.e. any site that uses spam in anyway, we black list the advertised companies. That?s the only way to hurt 'em.

Perhaps even have one person go through the effort of email the PR departments of these companies and let them know what?s up and that they have been black listed.

Of course this would really only be effective if we could get all the tech sites to do this together.

Comment

Working...
                            X