3DFX Voodoo 3 2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3DFX Voodoo 3 2000

It comes with a 300 mhz ramdac chip can pump out 1.6 million triangles per sec and has 16 mb of sdram.:cool:

I got the 3000, it rocks.
    Haven't seen any driver updates for awhile though:laugh:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

hmmmm there might be some on www.voodoofiles.com
      :D My sister has the 3000 agp version its also a monster

Comment

You ARE joking right ? I had the Voodoo 3 3000 AGP...
        SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Originally posted by E^vol
          You ARE joking right ? I had the Voodoo 3 3000 AGP...
          umm, the budget does not lie:eek:

that PC in your sig makes at least 4 of mine
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Say no more...:o
            SPAM Special Ops

Comment

no problem....... I got big plans for the future:laugh:

: peace2:

Comment

I was planning to finish the upgrade I started in Sept. with a R350 :rolleyes2 , but the wife and I just bought a new house (note to self - MUST SELL CONDO NOW!: omg: ), so my "budget" just got shot to hell ! :tears:
                SPAM Special Ops

Comment

That's life - what'cha gonn'a do:o

It really doesn't bother me though, I just keep the mouse up in 4-wheel drive and go:D
                  Besides, I can do more with this system than anyone I know IRL can do with thier new one:laugh:

wonder why no one ever invited me to a LAN:cry:

Comment

Jesus i had a Voodoo 3 2000 as well. Must ave been a populer card.:devil:

Comment

Once upon a time the world had a ruler of unprecedented power and abilities - 3Dfx:eek:

Comment

I loved the fact you could link cards together to multiply the power of the cards.You could have 4 Voodoo 5's lniked together. And the card they were about to realease before they got taken over was rumoured to have 8 times anti aliasing!!!:wow:

Comment

My first upgrade ever was replacing a POS ESS 1Mb 2D card with a 3Dfx Voodoo Rush.
                          Whoowhee! 6Mb of dedicated onboard memory - 4 for 3D alone!!
                          I thought I'd died and gone to heaven, man I'm tearing up just thinking about it.

LOL
                          My wife had a few tears too, when she saw the price as I recall:laugh:

Quote;
                          "We haven't had this computer 3 months, what the hell do you need that for?!?!"

Shut up bawl-baby!
                          OK, I didn't say that - because my head is still attatched to my shoulders:o

Yeah, budget or no - tweaking was in my blood since birth:geek:

Comment

This is technically my 3rd computer (with many upgrades in between). My video cards went somthing like this :
                            ?? (with 1st comp.) upgraded to S3 Virge 2mb :rofl: , then added a Canopus Voodoo 6mb.
                            (2nd comp.) Real 3D Starfighter 8mb w/ Diamond Monster Voodoo2 12mb, upgraded to 3DFX Voodoo 3 3000 AGP, upgraded to ATI Radeon 7500 64mb DDR.
                            (3rd comp.) Still using the ATI Radeon 7500 64mb DDR, hopefully to be upgraded to R350 sometime soon.

As you can see, I've spent a bit of $$ since '96 (even just on the video cards). Now, I'm married, we own a house (and a condo : omg: ), 2 cars, my motocross, etc... So upgrades will happen slower I think.:tears:
                            SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Perhaps you could sell 1 car and your wife could take the bus:?:

Comment

Working...
                              X