• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Read Head in Town?

New Red Head In Town!

Sorry About the mix up!!:rolleyes2 :shh:

keep in mind that not everyone here can view the subject of that link.:o
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

K

Comment

Awwww ....now you're just teasing those of us who can't see the "hidden" threads. A new red head and I can't see .... no fair! Hmmm... wait a minute ... last lady that lived with me was a red head ... should have learned my lesson. Any new blonds or brunettes that I can't see either??? LOL
        Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Comment

New RED HEAD IN TWEAKTOWN!!!!
          The new red head is not a picture.:smokin:

Comment

So did you dye your hair or have an industrial accident or something:?:
            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

(yeah yeah :blah: :blah:, I'm a whinging pom, so me......:rolleyes2 )

guys, if you're gonna discuss a secret thread, be nice to us plebs and take it to your secret thread forum, pretty please?

Comment

TwizlZone's 3rd post has all the info related to the topic of this thread.

I have to admit, it did seem a bit rude til then - hence my 1st post

Comment

I recruited another Red Head to TT, I just thought I would let ya know. Like it even matters anyway. Personality is what counts right? And she does have a personality all right.

:laugh:

Comment

I like red.

is it just me or does this thread make little to no sence whatsoever?

Comment

Ya its you

It doesnt make any sence, but thanks for replying

Comment

Originally posted by TwizlZone
                        I recruited another Red Head to TT, I just thought I would let ya know. Like it even matters anyway. Personality is what counts right? And she does have a personality all right.
                        now it begins to make sense.....:o

Comment

Working...
                        X