JBL Creature speakers are awesome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JBL Creature speakers are awesome!

I hit CompUSA today and picked up a few things, one of which was the new JBL Creature speaker system (2 satelites and a sub, self powered). Not only do they look very cool, but they sound amazing. This coming from someone who normally runs all PC sound through my full rack component stereo system. I wanted to be able to have movies on in 6.1 surround and listen to my PC at the same time, hence the hunt for more speakerage. I have been listening to them all day and am still just amazed. Wow!!

Here's a link to the official site for these little aliens: http://www.jblcreature.com/

Enjoy....

Very nice design! Can you post a picture from the "down firing green LEDs"? :?: :cool:

Comment

Alllllrighteee then!

Comment

Sorry dialup folks, that one was kinda big...

Comment

Very nice, got anymore pics?
          Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
          Managing Director
          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Well, no, but for MR. Tweak, I'll take a nice close up for you... Enjoy! :)

Comment

I should have taken a shot of the right speaker, because the way you up and down the volume is by just touching a little silver contact on either side of the speaker. It's pretty cool. I really like these speakers! They sound very big for being so small, and the dynamic range is amazing. Cheers! :cheers:

Comment

We'll have a review of these speakers posted in the next day or two so keep your eyes open!
                Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                Managing Director
                Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

How are the mids and the deep bass on it?...I would like to know about the mids...tho
                  - Damien

Comment

THX for the pics revenant! :thumb: They sure look nice! :drool:

;) :D :D

Comment

I've only seen them on Macs before...almost as enjoyable to look at as they are to listen to =)

Comment

Working...
                      X