Error (SETI Team)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error (SETI Team)

I am not sure if this is the right forum for this so could one of the Nice Moderator People help me out if it is not?

I am trying to install a program called SetiTEAM and every time I try the install i get this error message. Any thoughts?

I've moved this thread to the "Applications" forum. Additionally I've edited the title to reflect it's tie to SETI, hopefully one of the local enthusiasts can zero in on it and maybe lend a hand.

Sorry I couldn't be more useful:o

umm, and your error is only showing partially:?:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

hhmm I dont know why it did that...It was saying something about my posting the pic in two different forums, I changed the name of the Pic and reposted it...when i 1st looked at it, it was fine.

And thank you for getting this where it needed to go:thumb:

Comment

If you downloaded it try redownloading it:D

Comment

1st thing I did.

Comment

Maybe download it from another source:confused:

Comment

Did you try to restart your PC? Seems to me that a restart is due after a previous install...or i could be wrong...:confused:
              Now much into SETI anyways...Wigoo might be a better person to answer this query.
              Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
              Last Updated:
              10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
              ======================
              jabber : [email protected]
              =======================
              Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
              yabaa dabaa doo...
              Customized for 1024x768

Comment

I have no idea actually as I have never used that program plus I like to keep SETI runnin' as lite as possible.

Comment

It probably means that the mothership is inbound and has accesed your computer and rejected installation of that program, so onone knows that an Alein invasion is on its way.:eek: :D

Comment

0R1()N
                    It probably means that the mothership is inbound and has accesed your computer and rejected installation of that program, so onone knows that an Alein invasion is on its way

That could just be it! I never even got a chance to install it really. As soon as you dbl click the file it gives that error msg. I dont know if there is something that should be set in Seti or what not but I say SCREW IT! I dont need that thing anyway...it only does what I have been doing with a pencil....tallying the #'s and letting me know I am still moving up!

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                      I have no idea actually as I have never used that program plus I like to keep SETI runnin' as lite as possible.
                      I run it now and again just to see who subbmitting how much, and why is Cheez still kickin my ass and by how much!!!
                      but it doesnt need to run all the time.
                      :cheers:

Comment

Soz kane2g but I don't need software to tell me that the team's No.1 position will be mine again in a few hours. :D

Comment

yeah, but it can predict future!!!!!! Its the only one that i've seen that can do that!!!!
                          BTW you're just 8WUs shy of #1!!!
                          And it gives realtime stats on all members, so i dont have to wait for the TTseti team page to update! So its cool!!!! :p

Comment

I can predict what will happen in around 3hrs. :D

Whether I'll be online at that time will be another thing but it will be before my bedtime. :devil win

Comment

:rolleyes: :shh: : omg: ok it was my firewall that was preventing the install....dont know why an install need to access the internet but oh well...i got the thing working: omg:

Comment

Working...
                              X