Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gbd.ath.cx - What do you think?

Hey guys and gals,

Just wondering if any of you would be so kind as to mosey on over to my recenty-uploaded design site;

and tell me what you think / give any suggestions!

Cheers,

~Osiris

I'm no expert but it looks good to me and easy on the eyes. :thumb:

Comment

OMG!!! That is so damn cool, GW Gav :thumb:
      TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Seems to be a very good web site.:thumb: But can i ask what program you used to make it and how much is the web hosting costing you?:confused:

Comment

Thanks guys :). I'm glad you were able to see it, I can't seem to be able to view it any more :(.

Rugbydude, the site is hosted on a friend's box - he's only got ADSL so it doesn't have heaps of bandwith, but it's not really the sort of site that's going to pull heaps of hits.

I coded it all by hand with Metapad, it uses PHP for all the dynamic stuff like hits counter, random headings, etc. Illustrator and Photohop were used for the graphics, apart from a couple of renders from 3D Studio Max.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris
            Thanks guys :). I'm glad you were able to see it, I can't seem to be able to view it any more :(.
            I can't see it either.....:cry:
            What did you do to it, to stop everyone from looking at it?

Comment

Hey all,

Just a quick update to say that my site is back online at;

Please feel free to check it out and post any comments/criticisms!

Cheers,

~Osiris

Comment

Nice work gav. I thought about doing your lightsabre effort once, but I didn't have the patience to go through a filmstrip...

Looks great.

Comment

Hehe.

Thanks Beefy :).

Yeah, the lightsabre effect was a ***** frame by frame, but it really doen't take that much time and it looks cool :).

Comment

Working...
                  X