Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first attempt turned otu sweet I think ! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first attempt turned otu sweet I think ! :)

I am new to the forum and I am just gettin into modin but I think I am more addicted to modin then I am usin the dayuM puter now LOL and I did think that was possible LOL .. check out mah pics @ www.stuckDivX.da.ru " Click the My Computer Link* let me know what ya think .. :-) also to enquire bout the product that my site represents drop me a email and we can work somethin out if ya like DivX Movies

Hey looks good but boy is there some cablin' snakin' around in there. :thumb:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

as wiggo said....Geez u've got some cables!!!!:eek: but looks alright bud! keep it up:thumb:

Comment

The cables would be even worse if they weren't wrapped, a good job but all those cables do obstuct the view
        What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

nice box

Comment

It really looks nice dude!

Comment

;) One thought, do the VooDoo origamy ribbon trick, lose the cables, and enjoy the veiw and the added cooling.........:cool:

Comment

Yeah you have too many cables lol

Comment

Forget the origami! Check out this post!

Chris "Raven"
                  News Crew - TweakTown
                  <!--
                  <font size=1>
                  <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
                  - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
                  - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
                  - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
                  </font>
                  // -->
                  "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

Working...
                  X