Internet Explore Pet Pev =P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Explore Pet Pev =P

This may seem a bit stupid but it just annoys the hell out of me so here it is, When using iexplorer the main window i open is always set to maximized.
    But when i open another window or click a link that opens a new window its always set to window format and not maximised.

I was wondering if anyone knew how i can make it so iexplore always opens the windows maximised.

This is just really annoying for me so any help would be grateful

Thanks

I don't know of any way to do that, I've looked through the registry looking for something, but (of course) found nothing.

there was another thread about this same thing, I just couldn't find it ;-)

maybe someone else knows a way, gl

Comment

This has been a long-time complaint for many people.
      To my knowledge, no real workaround exists. Several so-called solutions are on the web, but none really provides a lasting solution that I've found.

So far there is no substitute for a quick double-click on the title bar to maximise a new IE window:(
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Just spent the better part of an hour scouring over the net trying to find something related to that.. MSKB just spits out information on how to make it open by HTML... that's not gonna help.

What I DID notice was that any shortcut can be configured to open the window Maximized, Minimized, or just any old way.

If someone could track down the value that's used to create a maximized window, mabye we could figure out where to stick it in the registry on IE.

Just a thought.
        Chris "Raven"
        News Crew - TweakTown
        <!--
        <font size=1>
        <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
        - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
        - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
        - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
        </font>
        // -->
        "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

Working...
        X