My type of system...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My type of system...

264 Athlon XPs, 132 Gig RAM and 8 Terabytes of storage....

[Oldbugger cautiously looks around....nope Wiggo hasn't posted this one...phew...don't want another blast]

Yeah one of those would be rather nice but sorry to disappoint ya but the last article link is. ;)

<center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Doh

Comment

I just wanna say Wiggo is absolutely RUTHLESS.. Go Wiggo, Go! :cheers:
        Chris "Raven"
        News Crew - TweakTown
        <!--
        <font size=1>
        <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
        - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
        - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
        - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
        </font>
        // -->
        "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

Please have mercy on this poor wretched soul......

I don't mind at all....the articles are interesting and informative and after all, isn't that what these forums are about...sharing some info and knowledge........News, posts or bloody smoke signals (the last one is evidence of a recently wayward adventure with an uncooperative power supply)

Wiggo's news stuff is great and covers a lot of the lesser-known sources

Comment

I like to try and post as much as possible that is interestin' and some ppl find those little bits interestin' (me included). :smokin:
            <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Working...
            X