the voodoo case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the voodoo case

hey i as just wondering if anyone knows where to get that case that VooDoo makes there computers with. it has like the normal see through side panel but the front is p***ed-out. It is like a clear mattalicy case cover. I saw it in an add in PC gamer. it is like a standard square shaped tower, not like an alienware shap, though it does have a door in front. so far my best bet is that it is a modded coolermaster case, but im still looking.
    it looks kin of like this coolermaster case, but it is i darker green and u cant see through the front green plate.
    <font color=orange>AMD Athlon XP 2500+ Barton (166*11=1883MHz) -|- Asus A7N8X Deluxe Rev2.0 -|- Corsair XMS PC3200 512 MB RAM 2T-3-3-6 @DDR333 -|- Leadtek A250 TD GF4 TI 4400 300/630 -|- 40 Gig Quntaum Fireball AP+ -|- 52x Samsung CD-ROM Drive -|- SB Live Digital 5.1 -|- Antec SG case w/350 Watt Power-Up PSU</font>

can you buy just the cases from thier website?

I know you can just buy parts from alienware...

Comment

The airflow of those cases is really bad. :thumbs do

Comment

some stylish drill holes for a fan can fix that problem :p
        TT Original

Comment

i checked and they dont even sell speakers sepreatly from there site, all they have are apperal. And the case, i just found out, is about 200 USD, so ican forget about it, esspecially if it has bad airflow. half the reason for a side window (which it has, and a nice one at that) is to put a fan on the side. but i really like the front cover mod that voodoo did, and i cant get that. so without it, the case just doesnt look that good. i may check on ebay for one though. thx guys:cheers: :cheers:
          <font color=orange>AMD Athlon XP 2500+ Barton (166*11=1883MHz) -|- Asus A7N8X Deluxe Rev2.0 -|- Corsair XMS PC3200 512 MB RAM 2T-3-3-6 @DDR333 -|- Leadtek A250 TD GF4 TI 4400 300/630 -|- 40 Gig Quntaum Fireball AP+ -|- 52x Samsung CD-ROM Drive -|- SB Live Digital 5.1 -|- Antec SG case w/350 Watt Power-Up PSU</font>

Comment

Working...
          X