I'm back, where the heart belongs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back, where the heart belongs!

I have some good and possibly surprising news for you all. Since the start of January this year I've been working full time with my day time employer. Without giving you all the details and stuff I'm not prepared to express here, I basically wasn't cut out for the job. However most importantly, my heart really belongs with TweakTown. Believe me, my decision was not one which was made lightly. Yesterday I resigned from my position in favour of dedicating my entire focus and time to TweakTown and other surprises we have around the corner for you all, you'll all be pleasantly pleased by the diversification we have planned for the future. You'll soon be seeing old features we had with older versions of TweakTown, including the return of our popular Case Mod Gallery for example.

Let's be honest. TweakTown had dropped off somewhat for last 8 months from the general hardware scene; this was evident from our monthly traffic reports - So far this year things have started to improve on the traffic count front, quite significantly. The reason for this was obvious... Most of my time in 2001 was spent working part time and on my final year of high school education. Now, more than ever, the rest of the TweakTown team and myself are confident TweakTown can be transformed into something big, bigger than what we already have achieved to date. This will be achieved through regular new content posting and dedication; I strongly believe is the key to any successful website.

I will resume my work at TweakTown still formerly known as "Founder and Owner", working as a full-time employee of the site. Specifically my role will be involved in public relations, article and guide writing and news sourcing and posting - We plan on having a much larger focus on news, including; exclusives, press releases and so on. I'll be working for my employer for another 2 weeks, at which time my focus and effort will be solely on the site. In signing off, I promise you all can expect big and bright things from TweakTown in times to come - Take care and thanks for visiting and supporting TweakTown!

Welcome back, and sorry that it didn't work out @ via.
    are you still going to be in melbourne, or are you gonna move back with your parents?
    TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

I'll be staying in Melbourne.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
        I'll be staying in Melbourne.
        .... to create some more phone cover burning goodness i hope ;) :D
        TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

The Captain's back so look shipshape there boys. ;)

Comment

welcome back dude

soz to hear about VIA not working out 4 ya :(

oh well now you have time to spend with us
            TT Original

Comment

welcome back Tweakster we missed ya!! :cheers:
              [space saving sig]
              AMD 0wn3z j00!
              [/space saving sig]

Comment

Welcome back... just in time for when i'm going back to studying and won't have time to churn out 4 reviews per week :)

Look forward to way more content guys and we are working on a few surprises for you in the near future.

Comment

Welcome back Tweak!!!:wave:
                  sorry to hear bout Via not working out for you. but hey. Tweaktown's here to stay, and i can only look forward to it becoming bigger and better than ever! :D if u ever need a hand i'm sure i, and everyone else here at the TT forums will be more than happy to assist! :thumb:
                  once again. welcome back dude! cheers

Comment

Coming back at you mate! :cheers:

Comment

Great to see you back with us :bounce2:
                      Looking forward to having you around again

Comment

Good to see ya back!

Comment

:cheers:

Comment

Drink up!!!
                            There's lots of work to be done ya know ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
                              Drink up!!!
                              There's lots of work to be done ya know ;)
                              You're not wrong there!

Comment

Working...
                              X