Something To Look At If You're Bored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something To Look At If You're Bored

Karen's Power Tools programs are free for personal, non-commercial use. But if you'd like to use the programs at work, you need a paid license. One license is included with each copy of Karen's CD. Site licensing is available.

Was goin' through some old bookmarks and found this and thought I'd throw it up in case anyone reading this drunken dribble is as bored as I am.

Paints the picture of a middle-age mother who took computer classes on her mid-life crisis voyage back to school, and now thinks she knows everything there is to know about computers. Thus its only right for her to make her own website detailing the best programs to use.

Comment

JediAgent she wrote those programs
      I've heard about that site on the LangaList
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Well dont i feel like a fool.

I say that cause we get alot of those types of woman in the PV shop i work at.

Props to her!

Comment

Yep, she's a bona-fide geekgal.
          Writes for PC mags and all.
          Those progs are all time-tested useful, so if any catch your eye - go for it.

or if you're bored :D
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Hi, I find this thread funny as I downloaded 2 of her programs yesterday. She has been around for a while. Peace Mal

Comment

Working...
            X