Funny April Fools pranks you did / saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny April Fools pranks you did / saw

Aside from the OCAU / TT trade off this year (nice work there :thumb: ), did anyone see any good tricks played?

Best I saw this year (so far) was the local paper saying the area was going to change timezones to blend in with the people across the border who play in the same football league. It was damn well written, and almost had me, except for the last bit where it had 'All comments to be directed to Mr A F Day on ....'

Any others?

couple years ago my girlfriend at the time tried to convince me she was pregnant as an April Fools prank....I didn't find it too funny...

it's still Mar. 31 here, so I'll have to wait and see what is in store for me tomorrow...

but the TT/OCAU one had me laughing once I got over my initial shock

Comment

LOL @ OCAU AND TT, i was with cam when him and agg were speaking about it :) I lost it laughing, i thougt oh god this will be good.

Comment

I stay away from readin' things at this time of year. :devil:

Comment

I read the OCAU one first and though "sweet, Tweaktown is really expanding!". Good one guys :laugh:

It's getting harder and harder to fool people on April 1. I used the phone at the security door in our office to call my boss and tell him I can't come in today because "I can't be bothered" and hung up on him...then walked in a second later :)
          My Machine

Comment

Glad you enjoyed it guys :)
            Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
            Managing Director
            Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Working...
            X