How has everyone been??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How has everyone been??

I have not been in the beer garden in a while... Been really bussy and have not been on the computer that much!!

Was wondering how Kay, Wiggo and Wiggo-sis has been?

ohh ya and beefy!!

And has stormyb been in here lately??

Well SW myself and my family have been doin' quite well since our move north into the country highlands but I'll let my sis answer for herself. ;)

Comment

I'm fantastic SW.
      Nice to see that you've come back out of hibernation.

*By the way, how dare you be too busy and have a life, which prevents you from coming to visit us in the bg. :p JK

Great to see you back with us again. :wave:

Comment

Nice to see you guys are doing really good!!

What is a life??? lol... Call going every weekend Remote control car racing a life ... then ok I have a life!! I tell ya this... it is more work in racing these cars then it is racing real drag cars... and to be honest its cheeper to run a real car then these little suckers!!

Comment

I assume you had fun tho...

Nice to see you Back!:wave:
          - Damien

Comment

Ya its fun an all.... Seems I am the pit girl for many of these guys that drive. This weekend we are headed a little north of here for a weekend of fun fun fun. Racing 2 days!! Parting 2 all nite for those 2 days. Looking forward to getting away from the kids!!

Comment

BTW SW that smilie that ya have linked in ya sig hasn't worked for a long time.

Comment

Hey Stormy.. ;)

Sounds like someone around here has been having fun...

Comment

Ya I know about the smiley... to lazy to change it!!

Come on now Beefy... we all have fun dont we??

Comment

Mmmm....fuuuunnnn......:drool:
                    Welcome back StormyWeather, How'd you do @ the races ?
                    SPAM Special Ops

Comment

We are in second place in one series and first in another. We travel to differant locations on the weekend!! This weekend is the big race its a 2 day event... there we are in like 4th place in the series. But they have alot of goood drivers and its also a big track. Who would ever think that these people including myself would go all out for remote control cars!! But its alot of fun!! Tempers get fling sometimes and even fights break out!!

Comment

Do they stomp on each others cars when they get annoyed with their opponents?

Comment

LOL at the thought... just last weekend I got so pissed at this guy cuz he had a metal bumper on his car the went atleast a inch to and inch and a half pass the wheels... When he hit Garys car I flew off the handle and was screaming at the guy that he is a cheater!! And I told him if he hits my car one more time I was going to bring him back his car in pieces!! I wanted so bad to stomp on the sucker!!

Comment

You should build a car with an hydraulic arm that has a steel toed boot attached, then ya could just stop it in front of the party that pisses ya off the most and kick 'em in the shins via remote controll:idea:
                            Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

I just moved into a new unit in Melbourne. Thanks to our lovely friends at Telstra we can only connect at a max of 19.2k because our line is shared between us and the unit behind us - and we are about 4 - 5k's from our nearest exchange. To get ADSL, we at least need our own dedicated line...

After speaking with Telstra and the owner for the past 2 or 3 days we came to the conclusion to get another line installed (another $209 to Telstra + $24 a month) and request when they install that we have our own dedicated line... HOWEVER, Telstra are under no onbligation to give us that dedicated line, which really sucks - so its hit and miss.

Next Thursday they install, so everyone cross their fingers that we will end up being able to get ADSL, otherwise it is unfriendly bandwidth cable Internet for us.
                              Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                              Managing Director
                              Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Working...
                              X