Nvidia detonator 27.30!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nvidia detonator 27.30!!!

I just have installed the newest detonator's they rock my points increased about 100 points! So i say install them guys!

Thanks for the info MySTiCuSS but I'll be sticking with the 23.11 drivers as they are stable as a rock on my system :thumb:
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

27.42s are out:p

Comment

Man everytime when i install some new ones, A new will driver comes out

Comment

lolz mystic

Comment

I am using NVIDIA GFORCE 2 MX 400, what are the latest drivers for that card and where can I get them? Thanks:sun:

Comment

27.42 seems to be the newest set of drivers for your nVidai based card. You can go with them, or just stick with a lower revision. It really comes down to your personal choice.

As for where to get them, I have always had very good luck with the Guru of 3D site:
              Guru3D.com - Your go-to source for tech news, reviews, and in-depth analysis of graphics cards, processors, motherboards, gaming hardware, and software from companies like AMD (Radeon) Intel (Core) and NVIDIA (GeForce). Stay updated with the latest trends and innovations in the world of technology .
              Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
              My Toys

Comment

Just curious to know if the latest drivers will work for XP Pro. Thats what I am using. Let me know thanks.:sun:

Comment

Just go to the link that Darth posted, or this one http://www.guru3d.com/files/detonator/ which is direct to the page, and all the ones for XP Pro are listed for Win2000/XP. ;)
                  <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

I just installed the new 27.42's they are great but now my TV Tuner software will not work

Comment

I also have installed them. They work great! The performa the same as the 27.30

Comment

:flames: I have a Gainward GeForce 3 Ti200/450, w/23.11 drivers, and they work great with Nvidia Refresh Rate Fix for XP. They also work great with my tv out. When I upgraded to 27.30, the Refresh rate fix no longer worked, and for some crazy ass reason, I could output to tv at 1024x768, when my max is 800x600.....: one eye: Not only is that totally illogical, but it makes me mad, because I can't use it without sacrificing refresh rate. Any insights?

Comment

that is funny, that's like my laptop with XP on it. Before XP I was only able to display at 800x600 now I can hit 1024x768

Freaks of computer nature

Comment

Originally posted by [size=6
                            God[/size]]
                            When I upgraded to 27.30, the Refresh rate fix no longer worked, and for some crazy ass reason, I could output to tv at 1024x768, when my max is 800x600.....: one eye: Not only is that totally illogical, but it makes me mad, because I can't use it without sacrificing refresh rate.
                            Have you re-installed the Refresh Patch? :?:

Comment

Yea i did try, but when I ran the installer, the Refresh rate fix didn't recognize the GeForce 3 as being an nvidia card or something of the sort. basically some stupid **** that should've worked, but didn't because of the drivers.

nVIDIA :shoot2:

Comment

Working...
                              X