PDA

View Full Version : The two greatest clash!

Steve(MrScruff)
04-11-2003, 09:22 PM
Did anyone see the two world best football teams calsh together on tuesday night? Manchester United and Real Madrid?

Dammit it was a good match - well for real it was, but we will have our revenge! Yes we will!

3-1 to the white chaps means united have to beat them by two goals next time they play ......oh dear

ta ta

rugbydude
04-12-2003, 12:35 AM
No i missed it as i'm currently on holiday in Jamaica:D Well anyway i'm glad united are going to loose as they win too much:laugh:

Wiggo
04-12-2003, 12:36 AM
A game for fairies and soccer is the correct name for that sport. :devil win

Steve(MrScruff)
04-12-2003, 05:17 PM
We invented it so we get to name it :crazy: plus if the rest of the world calls it football thats what its called! Its not for fairys! :) True if you pitted a footballer againts a rugby player you would see them squished but football has more examples of pure skill if you know what i mean!! ;)

Yeah real madrid played really well - ooops that reminds me manchester play newcastle soon! Hows jamica ruggers?

ta ta

Wiggo
04-12-2003, 07:07 PM
Another typical bloody pommie. :laugh:

Steve(MrScruff)
04-13-2003, 01:16 AM
Eh? Me? Im not a pommie ;) I take back anything i said about manchester! the score was..........6 to manchester and 2 to newcastle!! rock on laddies!!
Poor sunderland got relegated!

ta ta

asklepios
04-13-2003, 04:11 AM
seems we have our own ESPN correspondent in...:rofl:

rugbydude
04-13-2003, 05:17 AM
Jamaica was sweet thanx for askin. And u see the united liverpool match:eek: can't believe liverpool lost 4-0:eek: Anyway i'm still celebrating england winning the grand slam at the six nations:D :D :D

Wiggo's-sister
04-17-2003, 07:09 PM
I don't mind him being a comentator, he just has to learn to be able to distinguish between each sport properly. Football = rugby league, Union = rugby union, soccer = soccer, etc......

rugbydude
04-17-2003, 07:11 PM
Since when have people called rugby league football?? football is soccer:laugh: not rugby league

Wiggo's-sister
04-17-2003, 07:19 PM
Not is Australia it isn't!!! :p
Take a vote in the forum and see how it fairs.

rugbydude
04-17-2003, 07:22 PM
Well us british invented football(soccer) and called it football. rugby league was also invented by us and we called it rugby league u wanna change the name do it some place else:laugh:

Wiggo's-sister
04-17-2003, 07:24 PM
I don't have too. I know where I live and what it is called in my country!!!

rugbydude
04-17-2003, 07:25 PM
Well ure country's wrong:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dryadsoul
04-17-2003, 07:28 PM
hey, rugbydude, i beg to differ with ya, but football in America and Australia is played mainly with your hands, where as soccer (or football to the rest of the world) is played with your feet. That's why i play basketball
:rofl: :cheers:

Wiggo's-sister
04-17-2003, 07:29 PM
Not from where I'm sitting it isn't.

Steve(MrScruff)
04-17-2003, 10:07 PM
Okay i have the deciding factor (im sorry austrailian peeps cause i love the place loads) but you and americans are both daft (sorry if im majorly sterio typing here)- you said America and Austrailia play sports called FOOTball with there hands - it just proves that some one was a bit stoned when they were choosing to name the new sports - infact i think someone should create a organisition for the proper naming of sports!

Theres already a sport called handball thats why we don't call rugby handball. Maybe we should, it could be BRITISH HAND BALL,

i don't know sorry for the rant but it gets on my **** - good job i got ruggers to back me up!

ta ta

ps in short American and Austrailian FOOTball shouldn't be called that cause they use mostly use there hands to play it! (Although if i was american or austrailian i would probably prefer those names) :blah: :grr: :rofl:

Beefy
04-17-2003, 11:03 PM
touche... :)

Wiggo
04-17-2003, 11:22 PM
And they all suck anyway. :p

Wiggo's-sister
04-18-2003, 06:30 AM
I'd prefer hockey myself.
*I wonder if that has a different name in other countries?*

dryadsoul
04-22-2003, 03:21 PM
where as hockey is a great game, and in america it's either played on grass ( field hockey) or Ice (as in Canada, which has no grass, so they only play on ice).................................but, however, in Ireland it's actually called(or use to be) Twack(which sounds closer to what they do in a Rugby match.........but, not wanting to piss my celtic brothers across the pond off........I have to agree with Wiggo......they ALL suck.period..........but, if you doubt that, try watching Baseball, and you thought Crickett sucked :rofl:

rugbydude
04-22-2003, 04:30 PM
Stop slagging off me sport:hmph:

dryadsoul
04-22-2003, 05:46 PM
Hey, Rugerdude, and thought you rugby players did quite well on your own:?: :cackle:

Steve(MrScruff)
04-22-2003, 11:13 PM
Shinty is good and La Cross now thats just mad. My mate started playing that and turned into a real pyscho!

Real Madrid and Manchester United play again on wednesday - who do you reckon will win?

I think Real :(

ta ta

rugbydude
04-23-2003, 03:13 AM
GO REAL MADRID:D

Steve(MrScruff)
04-23-2003, 03:48 AM
No NO Nooo He He! Go man U! Its a bit cheeky how real are funded by the spanish goverment - means they can afford all the top players! ah well

ta ta :laugh: