Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with belkin wireless networking drivers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with belkin wireless networking drivers!

If ur getting an irq less than or equal error try going to ur device manager, then go to view, resources by type and check to see if there are any conflicts. Hope this helps :cheers:

Comment

Welll... I'm sorry. I had a Belkin USB wireless adapter when I was first forced to switch from ether to 802.11b, and after a single game of UT2003, I was at Circuit City buying a Linksys PCI card.

IIRC, the Belkin comes with its own software for configuring the device. So, go to the run box, type services.msc, then stop and disable the Wireless Zero Configuration service. That *might* do it--having both in use at once gave me all sorts of problems.

The big problem you'll have though is packet loss. Oh, and random disconnects if the access point is actually the Belkin wireless router. Yeah. It's fugly.

Discover mobile & computer accessories designed to power your lifestyle. Shop screen protectors, wireless chargers, MagSafe products, docks, cables & more.

That's the download for Belkin network drivers. Good luck--you'll probably need it.

Comment

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
        ARRRGGHHHHHHHH, MORE PROBS!!!

But cheers for the link, looks like 150 quid down the drain!

Ta for the advice

Comment

:woot: YEAAAAA LAN UP AND RUNNING, the drivers have sorted themselves out, now for internet connection sharing

Comment

Working...
          X