No announcement yet.

Spybot - anyone else having problems with this recently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spybot - anyone else having problems with this recently?

each time I run spybot is crashes on me halfway through a scan .......:cry:
    anyone else having these problems with this application, or is it just me?:rolleyes:

Well sunshine (love that nick) I've been running it for a year and never had a problem. You could redownload it and reinstall.

Also, you may have picked something up that bothers it ' tho i've never heard of it and I probably haven't heard 1/1000th of a percent of what's available :). You can get a selection of free audits here .

HTH

augie

Comment

yeah, I've had loads of updates recently - I have just deleted / uninstalled and think I will start over again with the program......

Comment

I haven't had a problem with it.
        I recently updated to version 1.2. The interface changed a bit but nothing seems wrong with it.
        Maybe something else is interfering with it.

Comment

could well be - I've just also updated Ad-aware & Pop-up stopper died on me as well.... :(

will start over....

Comment

just an update - but still it crashes when it tries to scan c2.??? something - I think there is a basic incomaptibility with Ad-aware, Pop-up stopper and the aVg virus scanner, but with those three I think I'm pretty well covered so I wont fret too much.

Comment

Hi, It is a known bug and the new beta is supposed to have fixed it.

It was discussed on the Tech Guy forum and also probably at Lurkhere.

Peace Mal

Comment

aha - thank you! so I'm not going mad (or relatively anyway!)!

Comment

Working...
                X