Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do u change your stats.

How do you move from just a "tweaktown newbie" to a "tweaktown member"
    <font color=orange>AMD Athlon XP 2500+ Barton (166*11=1883MHz) -|- Asus A7N8X Deluxe Rev2.0 -|- Corsair XMS PC3200 512 MB RAM 2T-3-3-6 @DDR333 -|- Leadtek A250 TD GF4 TI 4400 300/630 -|- 40 Gig Quntaum Fireball AP+ -|- 52x Samsung CD-ROM Drive -|- SB Live Digital 5.1 -|- Antec SG case w/350 Watt Power-Up PSU</font>

If you visit us enough, and post occasionally, it might go up. :)

Also, if you knew how to use the forum's search function, you wouldn't be such a newbie, would you? :)

Comment

we have a search function?
      <font color=orange>AMD Athlon XP 2500+ Barton (166*11=1883MHz) -|- Asus A7N8X Deluxe Rev2.0 -|- Corsair XMS PC3200 512 MB RAM 2T-3-3-6 @DDR333 -|- Leadtek A250 TD GF4 TI 4400 300/630 -|- 40 Gig Quntaum Fireball AP+ -|- 52x Samsung CD-ROM Drive -|- SB Live Digital 5.1 -|- Antec SG case w/350 Watt Power-Up PSU</font>

Comment

lol now he's posting to get there faster. *cough* is and will always be a n00bie to me... sorry :afro:

Comment

Originally posted by XBoy
          lol now he's posting to get there faster. *cough* is and will always be a n00bie to me... sorry :afro:
          Coming from someone who is still a "newbie" himself... :)
          Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
          Managing Director
          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

hehe i think i should be reset back to nooobie b/c i still ask dumb as **** questions...

Comment

lol.. but ive never seen u asking a dumb as **** question. And Mr. Tweak is right, what the hell are you thinking calling me a noob when u are to.

Comment

look closer...look in video card forums under AIW questions or something about that just look i say teh DUMBEST **** eva!

Comment

Originally posted by t00lb0x
                  look closer...look in video card forums under AIW questions or something about that just look i say teh DUMBEST **** eva!
                  It's the only way to learn... Even if you do look like a fool in the process.

Comment

To all u noobs out there....welcome to the greatest web site on earth:D

Comment

This is not the greatest site in the world.

Oh no.

This is a tribute...

:D

Sorry, that song and I have been many places before. Couldn't help myself.

Comment

Gotta love that album.....truelly a piece of art:D

Comment

I think this is the most newbie-friendly site I've seen. Everyone else is so damn uptight about asking about stupid stuff

Comment

Originally posted by kane2g
                            I think this is the most newbie-friendly site I've seen.
                            i can't agree with you more. :bounce:
                            Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
                            Last Updated:
                            10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
                            ======================
                            jabber : [email protected]
                            =======================
                            Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
                            yabaa dabaa doo...
                            Customized for 1024x768

Comment

Yeah, i also have to agree, with you... When i first joined, everyone acted like they already new. I LOVE TWEAKTOWN!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X