madonnas not happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• madonnas not happy

Have you heard madonna has released a single with her swearing and telling music downloaders where to shove it? She released it under her latest single AMERICAN LIFE so unsuspceting people will download it and get a load of filth - but i think i would prefer to listen to that than the real piece of crap which is her song!

ta ta :laugh:

I found it funnier that 2 days after that bogus file whit all the P2P file swapping services someone hacked her website and put links to download full mp3's of some of her songs on the hacked site.. :)

Comment

Madonna? is that the brazilian football player?? Diego, err wait its Maradona. So really who's Madonna :rofl: J/K

Comment

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...nasplash1.html ;)

LOL Damn funny!

:cheers:

Comment

That is bloomin fantastic - screw you madonna! Just cause her music single was so bad eh dear one up for the normal peeps - its like the al jazeer website getting hacked and linked to a site complimenting american soldiers!

ta ta:thumb:

Comment

Here's a great article describing how Madonna's salted files could possibly be used in litigation.

LOL
            Freakin' America --- they'll hire a lawyer for any ol' thing at all here.

Not that anyone has yet, but it is an interesting concept:rolleyes:
            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

The Madonna WTF? remix project:

enjoy...:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

LOL!

Does anyone have this song and what is it called?
                Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                Managing Director
                Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Click on DigitalDD's link and go to the redirect site, then click on the remixers, scroll down to the original file and click on the link. It's only a small file to listen too.

Comment

The remixes are awesome.. lol

:cheers:

Comment

You heard the music industry are thinking of making trojan horse programs to catch unsuspecting downloaders out. The program will be downloaded with music and will **** the persons computer up. The *******s - i think there would large retailation from crackers and hackers alike!

ta ta

Comment

Working...
                      X