Damn the projects!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn the projects!

So as I am nearing my completion of the Kane Car-puter setup. My newly RMAd drive dies!!!! WTF!!
    I had all the software installed, XP tweeked and than the damn thing fails! :grr: :grr:
    Maybe they send me a 8mb cache one this time ? :cross my fingers:

But on the good note, my reservoir came in. I was about to hook it up, when I noticed that the Enheim pump that i had was fukked. Looks like someone dropped it and didnt tell me :grr:
    now I need another pump! Just when things were going right!
    Maybe after next paycheck!
    :done venting:

unlucky kane:o

Comment

you having some bad luck ther kane :(
      TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

look like it. Hopefully my car project will go smoothly after the new harddrive arrives. than I can focus on paying off debt and getting myself the SC400 that I wanted (I think its Aristo in aussieland, except aussie has the VVTI motor that i want:thumb: ) BTW thats going to be the project for it, put the japaneeessse/aussie motor in it. TwinTurboV6 w. 6speed. ahh the future is so damn promising. If I only didnt have so much debt!!!!!!

Comment

mebe if u stopped buying computers for seti wu's u would help.

//alias

Comment

Originally posted by //alias
            mebe if u stopped buying computers for seti wu's u would help.

//alias
            yeah, and if I stopped exercised and ate healthy food and be nice to people I would live longer too, but it wouldnt be as much fun now would it. Would you really want to live like that????????
            :D

Comment

Originally posted by kane2g
              yeah, and if I stopped exercised and ate healthy food and be nice to people I would live longer too, but it wouldnt be as much fun now would it. Would you really want to live like that????????
              :D
              :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
              Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
              Last Updated:
              10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
              ======================
              jabber : [email protected]
              =======================
              Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
              yabaa dabaa doo...
              Customized for 1024x768

Comment

Have you honestly tried living like that:?: I didn't think so......hey
                you're gonna grow old and fat sooner or later, might as well get the wait over with and enjoy life now.........or remain miserable:rofl:
                Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

carpe fukkin diem
                  or however you spell it.
                  I say enjoy it while you can, you'll die anyway!!! :thumb:

Comment

Working...
                  X