Matrix 2: Reloaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrix 2: Reloaded

Well two of my friends saw the "Matrix 2:Reloaded" on Thursday 8 2003. This is kind of a movie review. One claims its like "having 14 dicks and having them all sucked at once by really really hot chicks..." which I assume he means KICK-ASS. They said the plot is good, its better than the first and has amazing graphics. The other one said it was great, but he sees it making a few more re-makes and turning into a Star Wars Episode 1 (overkill, ruins series) but it is defenitily worth $9.00 to see......

NOW FOR THE SPOILER, DO NOT! SCROLL DOWN IF YOU DO NOT WANT IT SPOILED

I'm only using this much space to make it so someone doesn't get the movie spoiled if they don't want it spoiled. Ok Trinity dies, yes she DIES (I am not joking here, the dream Neo has comes true) and Neo has powers outside the Matrix. As they are getting attacked he steps up and "paralyzes/destroys" the two machines. But by doing this he goes into a coma...then it says "TO BE CONCLUDED" and that is the spoiler

Why did they had to kill Trinity! :cry: :( :(

PS. That movie comes to my country on 21. of May... :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Tomi_s

Maybe she "revives" in the third part. We just have to wait...

The actors said that they have to see it more than once, cause there a lot of things...:rolleyes2

Here I don't even know where is going to be projected, but I don't like ok do they translate the title :shoot3: :shoot2:

Comment

Originally posted by Tomi_s

PS. That movie comes to my country on 21. of May... :rolleyes:
        ...I beleive it's the 15th in my area - although I'll probably wait until it comes out on DVD before I see it anyway:rolleyes:

Comment

The shorts they showed on TV looked pretty awesome. :thumb:

I just hope they didn't show us the best parts.

Comment

Of course they did. When I went to see the XMen 2 on the movies, they showed about 5 minutes long trailer of the Matrix 2! :D :D :rolleyes:

Comment

this belongs in the movies forum...... so off it goes...
              TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

sorry about the posting, and yes the trialer shows the coolest stuff. But the car chase scene is about 14 minutes long and those "silver dudes" our "upgrades" and can turn like semi-invisible and can pass thorugh objects and they fight morpheus who uses a sameri sword. But Neo goes into a coma and its just ****ing sweet!

Comment

Sounds great...

What about the animatrix?

Have you see them?

Comment

no, but i have a 100 mb trialer 1000X500 of the matrix two, 3 minutes long its the shiznit

Comment

Originally posted by t00lb0x
                      no, but i have a 100 mb trialer 1000X500 of the matrix two, 3 minutes long its the shiznit

:woot: :thumb:

My brother have 3, but they are .mov 720x???, and the size is above 110 MB. I didn't see them but is mov a good format???:?:

Comment

yeah its ok, its quicktime

Comment

SPOILER FROM A PISSED OF MAN DO NOT READ IF YOU DIDNT SEE THE MOVIE::

TRINITY GETS BROT BACK TO LIFE AT THE END OF THE SECOND MOVIE! **** THAT LET THE ***** DIE.

Comment

WICKED MOVIE !!!!!!
                            I just saw it last night. Can't wait for M3:Revolutions this November......I love that "chase scene" on the freeway !!!! And what's with the Zion "dance party" ?? It's an orgy !!!!
                            WICKED MOVIE !!!!!!
                            SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Yeah, it was a pretty damn good movie. Quiet a bit different from the original, but at least it gives you more of an insight into "what the matrix really is" and how it came about...
                              Very interesting.
                              At the request of wiggo ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X