TT Volcanoe 7+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TT Volcanoe 7+

Is this new? - I haven't seen it before....

the Volcanoe 7+ is a skived all copper HS w/a 70mm fan.
    the interesting part is that is has a 3 speed switch for the fan 3000/4800/6000rpms - only 24dB at the low setting, all the way up to 47dB & 50cfm at the max setting.

Probably not the top performer....but a nice compromise between noise and performance for someone who doesn't run OC'd all the time.

Normally I'm not a fan of Thermaltake - but I kind of like this one. Works for both S462 & S478(w/detachable clips).

I think they could've named it something else, to differentiate it from the original Volcanoe 7.

Maybe Darth should get one & see if it's any good:thumb: :thumbs do :confused:

Yes that is fairly new HSF

Comment

I am in the process of testing it as we speak. I still have another day for it to run before I start stressing it so that the AS2 goop will set up correctly. Preliminary tests show it to be a decent performer at max speed. I'll have results for all speed settings in the review so you'll know what kind of temperatures to expect. :)
      Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
      My Toys

Comment

It looks to be a nice HSF, I like the number of fins it has and the raised fan from the heatsink.

Comment

Yeah the heatsink looks sexy!

Comment

Yeah lookin' good and I've linked a few reviews on it over the last few days in the TT Web News. :smokin:
            <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Working...
            X