Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

Default Re: Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

i need help w/ my asrock z68 extreme4 gen3,,

its just started wen i shut down my computer last night,,after shuting after a second it will directly turn on again w/out pressing any button...sometimes code error display is 59,,,sumtyms it will not boot up
    i'm having deficulty to find a solution and to troubleshoot the problem of my mobo...

i need help...

I have a 775i65g - is it possible to install a xeon 3050 cpu??

Unhappy Re: Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

ASROCK IES stopped working and now gives a message at attempted start-up. ANY IDEAS. I reinstalled IES twice, problem repeats.

"Driver cannot be loaded reinstall the program may fix the issue. If it happens again report the problem with your system configuration detail as much as possible."

K10N78M Pro. Win7 64, AMD Phenom X4, 4GB Corsair. Everything else works.

Default Asrock 890GX Pro3 Doesn't Post, Error Code 54

Hi friends,

I recently purchased an Asrock 890GX Pro3 mobo because my older one was cracked in shipping (lesson learned...never ship something fragile via USPS, regardless of insurance). I connected everything, then tried to start it, but I got no post. Instead, I got error code 54, which, according to my manual, means "unspecified memory initialization error".

This sounds pretty ambiguous, and I'm really bummed because I've been working on my build for the past 4 weeks trying to get it working again. I imagine there has to be some issue with the memory, and I saw in some forum that my board doesn't support ECC memory, but I don't think mine is ECC. I have 2 sticks of 2GB Patriot memory at 1600MHz...here's the model: Patriot PDC34G1600LLK

The system:
    AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE
    WD 500GB HDD
    Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit
    Asrock 890GX Pro3
    2x2GB Patriot DDR3 1600 memory
    ATI 4890 (not in use as i troubleshoot)

If anyone knows what's up, I'll be deeply grateful. I'll buy another few gigs of RAM if I have to, but I've put so much money into this thing that it just kills me to have it sitting uselessly around.

Thanks,
    xcsteve

Welcome ASRock Sean, Don't know ne-thing about your products, but who knows may try one of your X58 boards...

hey am i was just wondering!! i have a Asrock N68-VS3-UCC motherboard.. and i saw it has a bios update.. 1.20!! so i was wondering if this bios update will enable my motherboard 2 run the new bulldozer processors that is comming out! this year! b4 i update my motherboard need 2no ...thanks for reply!

Default Z68 Extreme4 Gen3

Well, I have some boot issues with this motherboard. When the CPU is overclocked over the 49x multiplier it doesn't want to boot within any voltages of Vcore and the code in Dr Debug is 70, which i can't understand what it means (in the user's manual the description of the code has nothing to do with the problem), and i it doesn't fix with restart - i have to clear the CMOS. So what connect code 70 with overclocking of CPU ? Why does it have this influence to the multiplier, and i can't boot over 49-th multiplier ?

Hi i am having a problem with trying to install the sata drivers. I just bought a 990 fx extreme4 and it comes up with signed 64 and 32 bit unsigned driver not supported and i cant continue with the install. Bios is 1.20. Any help???

Close this Asrock Technical support forum, please. There's never any answers, so why have it?

My Rig : Asrock Extreme4 Z68 , Bios Ver. 1.7, Western Digital Hard Drive 1 TB, 16gb Corsair Vengence 9 9 9 24 1T, Windows 7 64 bit , two EVGA GTX470 video cards in SLI, 750 watt Pwr Sup. , Thermatake Bigwater 760 plus water cooling system for the GPUS , Corsair H100 water cooler for the CPU, one Patriot 64gb SSD Drive in raid 0 for SRT .

Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread Information