Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

Default Re: Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

hi Sean,

i am a new member.
    i need your help regarding the ION 330PRO....
    Can i connect a remote control to a Asrock 330 Pro?
    does its motherboared have CIR header?
    what is the model of its motherboared?

thank you for your help.
    itzik

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
    The ASRock Technical Support forum is now open and ready for posts!

Please welcome Sean from ASRock who will be here to answer your tech questions related to all ASRock products.

When posting questions, please provide as much info as possible such as full system specs, what operating system and drivers you are using and please describe your problem as full as possible.

This is also an area you can discuss upcoming ASRock products and we will also conduct giveaways and competitions in here from time to time as well. ASRock may also share early BIOS updates and drivers with you here as well.

LiBronks is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Re: Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

Hello, I have a motherboard N68C-GS FX, please tell me what video card do I need and I can not find the list of compatible video cards?!

QUOTE=Lsdmeasap;354735]Welcome to TweakTown Sean![/QUOTE]

Hi Sean
    I am looking to build a system on the ASRock A75M-HVS FM1 MB
    Planned CPU = AMD A4-3400 Llano 2.7GHz Socket FM1 65W Dual-Core Desktop APU (CPU + GPU) with DirectX 11 Graphic AMD Radeon HD 6410D AD3400OJHXBOX
    Planned RAM = Crucial Spectek 4GB DDR3 1333MHz (PC3-10600) 240-Pin Desktop Memory ST51264BA1339

Can you confirm compatibility with your MB?
    Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi there Sean!
    I have a relatively new H61m-VS motherboard with an Intel G620 processor. It worked great for a while but recently I have had some problems with it.
    It tries to boot up without me even pressing the power button. And it almost always fails after two seconds. And then, after about five seconds it tries again, with the same result. Usually it doesn't even get to the BIOS boot screen.
    I tried solving it by taking out the battery of the motherboard and then clearing the CMOS settings but nothing worked. The last time this happened it kind of solved itself. It somehow was able to boot my Windows 7 Ultimate, but it immediately shut down, properly that time. And then it worked for a week.
    Both the CPU and then power fan work properly, so I have no idea what I should check or do. Please help me.

parsec is offline Senior Member

To All Those Writing to Sean,

Sean has not posted in this thread or forum for a very long time. What happened to him? We have no idea. Don't bother waiting for a reply from him or anyone else from ASRock in this thread, that will not happen, sorry to say.

Your best option is posting a new post/thread about your issue in the forum itself, and you might get some help from another forum member. ASRock is NOT reading or responding to anything in this forum. Good Luck!

profJim is online now Chief Munchkin + moderator

ASRock is NOT reading or responding to anything in this forum. Good Luck!
    WRONG!!
    ASRock TSD - Emily responds to posts from time to time and helps troubleshoot issues.

A very common problem is that the poster does not take the time to create a detailed hardware list with brand names and model numbers.
    We are not mind readers.
    Providing detailed information about your system will save time and possible errors.
    It is a waste of everyone's time when you only list your information in the first post.
    Many of us are helping in many threads at the same time and don't have time or patience to go searching back through the thread to try to find the hardware details.

You should create a new thread with a meaningful title that briefly describes the problem and includes the motherboard (or other hardware) model name.

We can best help you after you create a detailed hardware list in the PC Specs portion of your
    forum profile http://forums.tweaktown.com/profile.php?do=editprofile at the bottom of the
    profile page or in your forum signature http://forums.tweaktown.com/profile....=editsignature.
    Be sure to include brand names and model numbers.
    Last edited by profJim; 07-19-2012 at 04:15 PM.
    Q9650 @ 4.10GHz [9x456MHz]
    P35-DS4 [rev: 2.0] ~ Bios: F14
    4x2GB OCZ Reaper PC2-8500 1094MHz @5-5-5-15
    MSI N460GTX Hawk Talon Attack (1GB) video card <---- SLI ---->
    Seasonic SS-660XP2 80 Plus Platinum psu (660w)
    WD Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB (data)
    Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD (boot)
    SLI @ 16/4 works when running HyperSLI
    Cooler Master 120XL Seidon push/pull AIO cpu water cooling
    Cooler Master HAF XB computer case (RC-902XB-KKN1)
    Asus VH242H 24" monitor [1920x1080]
    MSI N460GTX Hawk (1GB) video card
    Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speakers
    win7 x64 sp1 Home Premium
    HT|Omega Claro plus+ sound card
    CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD UPS
    E6300 (R0) @ 3.504GHz [8x438MHz] ~~ P35-DS3L [rev: 1.0] ~ Bios: F9 ~~ 4x2GB Kingston HyperX T1 PC2-8500, 876MHz @4-4-4-10
    Seasonic X650 80+ gold psu (650w) ~~ Xigmatek Balder HDT 1283 cpu cooler ~~ Cooler Master CM 690 case (RC-690-KKN1-GP)
    Samsung 830 128GB SSD MZ-7PC128B/WW (boot) ~~ WD Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB (data) ~~ ZM-MFC2 fan controller
    HT|Omega Striker 7.1 sound card ~~ Asus VH242H monitor [1920x1080] ~~ Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speakers
    win7 x64 sp1 Home Premium ~~ CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD U.P.S

Exclamation Re: Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by profJim View Post
    WRONG!!
    ASRock TSD - Emily responds to posts from time to time and helps troubleshoot issues.

A very common problem is that the poster does not take the time to create a detailed hardware list with brand names and model numbers.
    We are not mind readers.
    Providing detailed information about your system will save time and possible errors.
    It is a waste of everyone's time when you only list your information in the first post.
    Many of us are helping in many threads at the same time and don't have time or patience to go searching back through the thread to try to find the hardware details.

You should create a new thread with a meaningful title that briefly describes the problem and includes the motherboard (or other hardware) model name.

We can best help you after you create a detailed hardware list in the PC Specs portion of your
    forum profile http://forums.tweaktown.com/profile.php?do=editprofile at the bottom of the
    profile page or in your forum signature http://forums.tweaktown.com/profile....=editsignature.
    Be sure to include brand names and model numbers.

Я кажется ясно изложил суть своей проблемы,но так и не получил на него ответа,что вы за служба поддержки,что вы не можете ответить на столь легкий вопрос????
    "Здравствуйте, у меня есть материнская плата ASRock N68C-GS FX, пожалуйста, скажите мне,какая видеокарта мне подойдет, и я не могу найти в списке совместимых видеокарт?"..................

Quote Originally Posted by kpandur View Post
    Hi there Sean!
    I have a relatively new H61m-VS motherboard with an Intel G620 processor. It worked great for a while but recently I have had some problems with it.
    It tries to boot up without me even pressing the power button. And it almost always fails after two seconds. And then, after about five seconds it tries again, with the same result. Usually it doesn't even get to the BIOS boot screen.
    I tried solving it by taking out the battery of the motherboard and then clearing the CMOS settings but nothing worked. The last time this happened it kind of solved itself. It somehow was able to boot my Windows 7 Ultimate, but it immediately shut down, properly that time. And then it worked for a week.
    Both the CPU and then power fan work properly, so I have no idea what I should check or do. Please help me.

Проверь работают ли все куллеры на данном компьюторе,проверь Thermal grease,проверь достаточно ли мощности у блока питания

Quote Originally Posted by LiBronks View Post
    Проверь работают ли все куллеры на данном компьюторе,проверь Thermal grease,проверь достаточно ли мощности у блока питания
    Thank God for Google Translate. Also thanks for the advice, but I got some help and it turned out the problem is the power switch. It must have been short circuited somehow while moving the computer. I unplugged it from the motherboard and now it works perfectly.

Talking Re: Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by kpandur View Post
    Thank God for Google Translate. Also thanks for the advice, but I got some help and it turned out the problem is the power switch. It must have been short circuited somehow while moving the computer. I unplugged it from the motherboard and now it works perfectly.

But not for that, I have a cable network or when not moving away, I found the system unit so that it can be moved without any consequences, I have to turn the cable and do not depart))))))))) Secure the cable to the body of the system unit and in the future he will not depart))))))

Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread Information