Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

Question K7NF2-RAID usb device not recognised

Hi all. I hope I am in the right place :) I have an old K7NF2-RAID motherboard that I resurrected to use as a lite gaming machine. I have another pc that I use soley for audio work. I flattened the old pc in question and did a fresh install of Win XP Pro. Now when I plug in a usb drive into any of the ports I get usb device not recognised or has malfuntioned. I have installed the all in one drivers for the K7NF2-RAID mobo but have I missed something?

Cheers

Default Re: Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

Is this thread is dedicated for technical support? With no response so far, I doubt it

Hello Sean,
    I've a question :
    I have an asrock ion 330 ht and I want to upgrade the hdd from 320G to 2T (2* 1T) without using raid config.
    Is it possible because I saw in the asrock doc that there is a limitation of 2 * 500G.
    Is it correct ?
    Thanks for your answer
    Regards
    Lola

Wink Re: Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

Hello, im a newbie here.

Welcome Sean,
    I was hopping one of u guys could help me, i have an ASROCK N68S-UCC + Athlon II x2 250 running @ 3.59Ghz (240Mhz OC) :)
    My question is i had problems trying to use PCI Ex 2.0 Video cards, with XP and 7, i read that the Nvidia 630 chispet suxs, is there any way to get support or should i discard this Mobo??? I have DDR2 im not planning to get DDR3 in order to buy a M3A785GXH board, it costs the double of mine here on El Salvador, can u help me please?
    My Video Card is EVGA 9600 GSO 1GB

hi how you all doing. i just finished building my system and it,s pretty quick stock but have been trying to oc and have found that i cant change my cpu ratio settings and hope someone can help me with my problem. i,m using the asrock extreme6 motherboard with the i7 980x cpu, patroit sector7 24gb pc3-10666 1333mhz ram in triple channel, sapphire 5970 2gb, 2x 1tb 10,000rpm velociraptors in a raid config and striped, 1200w coolermaster silent pro golld psu, coolermaster v10 cpu cooler, in a coolermaster 932 haf tower. any tips you can give me would help a lot as i understand at this point i am the only one in north america with this motherboard thanks SKshooter2

Hello Guys! Kinda new with this forum thing. Need some urgent help with my Asrock 880GM-LE mobos. After installing the driver using the "Install All" option in the driver CD the Device Manager displays an unknown/unsupported PCI Standard ISA Bridge device! Worst, when I enabled the UCC function of the mobo the display went nuts and eventually the system crashed! Tried assembling another mobo installing a 9500gt PCIE with same results!

Asrock 880GM-LE Bios P1.2-15B, Athlon II X3 440, PQI 2GB DDR3 1333MHz memory, Hitachi 500GB SATA HDD..

Hello Sean and you guys at TT
    My Mobo is GE PRO-M2
    Maxtor 40 GB
    Jntel celeron D
    win xp
    after my psu went away, I installed a new one and pressed start.
    HDD starts running, and the pickup inside is heard for one second max.
    Then quiet, no screen, no POST, nothing.
    with or without RAM, different RAM also, no effect.
    No beep at all.

Any ideas anyone?
    Thanks, John, Denmark

Hi
    I have an ASRock motherboard M3A790GXH/128M run Win7
    with bios P1.30 and have now upgraded to the latest P1.90
    seems to work fine, but now the USB boot option is gone.
    Which version should I go back to to get the USB option.

Another weird thing P1.30 is missing in your Bios list.

Thanks in advance from Sweden

/ / M@ts

hello tech support asrock
    sir can i request a bios update file(windows) for my motherboard Model ALiveNF7G-HD720p R1.0 and ALiveNF7G-FullHD R1.0 to run a AM3 processor(AMD Athlon X2 250 3ghz).

thanks
    from philippines.
    Last edited by iard09; 10-31-2010 at 04:05 PM.

Unhappy problem with asrock mobo

hi i bought an asrock p43de mobo and it arrived today i have installed it and connected everything up but when i turn the pc on and it tries to load up windows it stops and a screen comes up saying failed to load windows check harddrive for erros i did there was nothing that could be fixed automatically i tried with a different hard drive with a different os on but still no luck i was hoping someone could help me out my system is as follows:

cpu: intel q6600 2.4ghz
    hdd: samsung spinpoint 250gb
    ram: ocz gold ddr2 4gb
    mobo: asrock p43de

if you need any more info please ask i really want to fix this problem

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information