Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

Cool ASROCK X79 Fatal1ty Champion X79 - 3-WAY SLI SUPPORT nvidia PCI-E 3.0 support?

I'm using 3-way GTX 670 SLI.
    Motherboard "Fatal1ty Champion X79". I7-3930K

"X79 PCIE 3.0 for the nvidia fix" when active, although the system does not open. Sometimes the system is opened late. Sometimes it will not load. Find only two cards in the system is opened, does not reach the third card. . Yes, after canceling SLI, running the application. I would check the registry settings with regedit. link in the three values ​​are assigned. In the motherboard, 1.4 and 7 slot, the card is inserted.

Asrock motherboard problem or is relevant to the nvidia driver? Perhaps you updated the motherboard bios, I do not know.

I need urgent assistance in this matter.

Please also tell me if you find the answer to this question. tanerszr@hotmail.com
    thanks

Default Please help

I have an asrock and have completely ballsed it. It used to automatically boot to xbmc but now it won't. How do I wipe the whole system and then load Ubuntu from scratch... Can anyone help me with an idiots guide as I am clueless with computers

Default Help please

Ok I have completely broken my asrock that is set up as a direct boot into xbmc.

How can I reset to factory settings I.e completely remove everything including any is and restart using Ubuntu ? Please help, its either this or I will have to go over to the mac mini :-(

Mirzero is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

Hello, i have a problem with my pc. In the begining the pc freezed with artefacts in program that used much of the gpu (9800gtx).So i've unistall the drivers of the video card to older version with temporary result;s in the end pc freezed with artifacts. I had the eror 43 in device manager at my video card and in Event viewer it was a error related to WMI.I removed the video card, dust cleaned, slot changed, change power cables and artefacts where present in bios screen entered in windows and the freezed. I've tried with the onboard video card and bios/windows screen worked with any problems. From what i've readed/tested video card was broken.
    I've saw a method with updating bios so i give a try, maybe it reslove my video card issue.
    I.ve updated the bios of my motherboard: Asrock Extrem 3 Gene 3 at version 2.3 the operation was succesufull ,i/ve restarted as demanded, didn't removed the stick(with bios flash), and i heard a long beep, then pc shutdown and powered on (fans spined for a second) for 3 times this cycle 4 th time started with the new bios enter in windows. Now i have the same problem: pc starts fan's work for a second and then shutdown and again powered on, sometimes enter's in bios screen and windows . I.ve removed all the components mounted only the cpu and rams like in a starting build (i use the onboard video card).I removed the motherboard and place it on a cardboard mounting the components one by one and still no result, i;ve tested the source with 2 wired conected on green and black, 24 pins cable and it works fan spins. When the pc finaly starts (After 1 on/off or 2 times maybe more) dont make any boot sounds (beep).
    What i've found out : - pc power on normaly without rams ( and make the beep - no rams ) / when i remove the 8 pins (2 X 4 pin cables) it powers on correctly.
    Now it doesnt boot up at all.
    Sorry for bad english /writing

LE: I.ve tested memory with memtest86+-4.20 no eror no nothing
    REset CMos - batery removed - no improvment
    Bios date after cmos reset/ power on/off cycle - no change
    I'm sure the problem relates to bios upgrade (even it was sucesufull), but until i test with a diferent power source i can be 100% sure.
    It comes very helpfull if you can give some advice/ opinion, maybe i passed something.
    Thank you!
    Last edited by Mirzero; 07-24-2012 at 07:49 AM.

Dear Asrock Support Team,

I am really need information about supporting AHCI mode by P5B-DE motherboard. It's very important for me and I can't find any information about it! Please help me.

Best Regards,

Grigory.

Quietruck is offline Junior Member

Hello TweakTown Geeks, I have a question. I am planning on purchasing an FX 8150 8 core Processor to complete my new<nobr id="itxthook1w2nobr" class="itxtrst itxtrstnobr itxthooknobr" style="float: none; left: auto; right: auto; top: auto; bottom: auto; border: none; background-color: transparent; position: static; white-space: normal; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; ">computer</nobr> build. For memory I am using Adata DDR3 2000. On my 990FX Extreme 4 Motherboard will this combination "Play Nice" together? As in will I be able to run my memory at manufacturers specs of 2000 Mhz? Any help or suggestion will be appreciated.

mirecek1965 is offline Junior Member

You ask useless question. RAM will be clocked at speeds which is in SPD chip, and when it support XMP (extreme memory profile), you must turn this ON in bios itself. Motherboard must support XMP too. Best regards.

parsec is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by profJim View Post
    WRONG!!
    ASRock TSD - Emily responds to posts from time to time and helps troubleshoot issues.

A very common problem is that the poster does not take the time to create a detailed hardware list with brand names and model numbers.
    We are not mind readers.
    Providing detailed information about your system will save time and possible errors.
    It is a waste of everyone's time when you only list your information in the first post.
    Many of us are helping in many threads at the same time and don't have time or patience to go searching back through the thread to try to find the hardware details.

You should create a new thread with a meaningful title that briefly describes the problem and includes the motherboard (or other hardware) model name.

We can best help you after you create a detailed hardware list in the PC Specs portion of your
    forum profile http://forums.tweaktown.com/profile.php?do=editprofile at the bottom of the
    profile page or in your forum signature http://forums.tweaktown.com/profile....=editsignature.
    Be sure to include brand names and model numbers.
    You're right, I should have written thread when I wrote forum. Let's look at my post again...

Sean has not posted in this thread or forum for a very long time. What happened to him? We have no idea. Don't bother waiting for a reply from him or anyone else from ASRock in this thread, that will not happen, sorry to say.

Your best option is posting a new post/thread about your issue in the forum itself, and you might get some help from another forum member. ASRock is NOT reading or responding to anything in this forum. Good Luck!

You referred to my last sentence above, and so am I. I'm glad that we agree about the best method to get some assistance by posting a new thread, with detailed system information.

My main point is that Sean is no longer posting in this thread and forum. Is it wrong to tell people that they are waiting for a response in this thread from Sean that will never come? Is it wrong to put people on a better path, so they will get help and not become upset with ASRock?

It's been three weeks since I posted in this thread, and since then there has been 12 posts in it, most of them addressed to Sean. Is it wrong to inform people that they are addressing no one? How would you feel if you discovered you did the same thing?

Yes, ASRock TSD Emily does post in this forum. As of writing this, she did three days ago.

IMO, this thread should be closed, as it is serving no purpose, except to aggravate ASRock customers. A new sticky could be added, to instruct people how to get help in this forum, as you described in your post. Doesn't someone at ASRock know how to be courteous and show respect towards their customers?

Hueristic is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by parsec View Post

IMO, this thread should be closed, as it is serving no purpose, except to aggravate ASRock customers. A new sticky could be added, to instruct people how to get help in this forum, as you described in your post. Doesn't someone at ASRock know how to be courteous and show respect towards their customers?
    I completely agree, I registered just to get help from Asrock support staff as I can find no other place (asrock homepage points here for support! :rolleyes:) ! thank you for your post as I now know not to waste my time here. :)

Default Re: ASROCK X79 Fatal1ty Champion X79 - 3-WAY SLI SUPPORT nvidia PCI-E 3.0 support?

b

Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread Information