Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

RafaelMalizia is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

Emily apologize for the inconvenience. I am Brazilian, I have problem with my ASROCK EXTREME 11, she presented the following error 1394 guid are invalid both CMOS and flash, do not know what it do, every time you start have to press f1 What do I do? help me

hotjase is offline Junior Member

Hi,

I would like to ask about the AsRock Z77 Extreme4 Motherboard.

It states that Intel RAID UEFI is supported in P2.80 bios:
    ASRock > Products > Motherboard > Z77 Extreme4 > Download
    (Support Intel UEFI RAID configuration in BIOS setup.)

However, I am unable to see the Intel Rapid Storage Technology TAB when changing the controller from AHCI to RAID
    (from youtube Video on Extreme6 bios demo)
    ASRock New UEFI Technology - Faster Boot Speed for Your RAID system - YouTube

Screenshots

Z77 Extreme4 BIOS P2.80
    ASRock > Products > Motherboard > Z77 Extreme4 > Download

Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason
    Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!-z77-extreme4-jpg

ASRock BIOS Page that states 2.80 supports Intel RAID UEFI

Hi there. I have Asrock FM2A75 pro4 motherboard. And Ultra Fast boot dont work here. When i choose Ultra Fast boot, after reboot is loading UEFI setup page, not windows 8.
    What i need to do? Wonna use Ultra Fast Boot.

drojdieru is offline Junior Member

hello Sean

i've just put up a new system and i am having dificulties trying to get the rams to work properly.

system:asrock 990fx xtreme3,corsair tx650,gskill sniper 2x4/1866,asus radeon hd 7850 1gb,seagate barracuda 500/7200,bios 1.5,os win7/64/sp1

well the problem is computer boots with just 1 ram stick on,when i put the other ram stick screen remains black and wont boot anything,i tried switching them in all combinations possible but i get the same result.
    and when i manage to make both of them to work,bios reconises them,windows same...everything works good untill i shutdown and turn on pc again.then i get again a monitor black screen and wont boot anything.

any suggestions,ideas,something that might lead to a result is more than welcome.
    i am out of ideas:)

cheers

parsec is offline Senior Member

ASRock users, Please post your issues in a new thread in the ASRock forum itself, not in this thread.

This thread is not being officially used anymore, and you'll have a much better chance of getting help by posting a thread of your own.

Unhappy 990FX Extreme3; Etron USB 3.0 ports dident work!

Hi!
    usb 3.0 ports in my 990FX Extreme3 have probelem because of Etron drivers!

when I install etron windows 8 driver usb 3.0 controller name hide from list & ports dont work yet!

Iam useing latest bios
    What shold I do???

chrissyy2009 is offline Junior Member

Hi, I have an Asrock 990FX extreme3, 16 gb 1333 MHz normal sized ram, a NZXT phantom 3.0 full tower and an XFX HD 6970 GPU. I want to upgrade my heatsink. I was looking at the Zalman CNPS11x etreme and Xigmatek's Thors hammer. Will they fit? Or will they block the RAM? If I opted for Thors hammer I would also put a fan on it. Also what is the highest MHZ RAM this board can use and which Bios update would I have to install to enable it?

cliftonclan is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Re: Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

I just Installed a N68C-GS FX motherboard. After the install and getting around the HP Code Purple Bull ^%#$ The Chassis Fan Has continued to run at a high rpm. Yes it is very load.
    I went into the Dos Settings and enabled the controls and set to option #3. Also went to Asrock OC turner and done the same.. Still Fan IS running. Still Very Load. Please help Getting on my Last nerve...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
    The ASRock Technical Support forum is now open and ready for posts!

Please welcome Sean from ASRock who will be here to answer your tech questions related to all ASRock products.

When posting questions, please provide as much info as possible such as full system specs, what operating system and drivers you are using and please describe your problem as full as possible.

This is also an area you can discuss upcoming ASRock products and we will also conduct giveaways and competitions in here from time to time as well. ASRock may also share early BIOS updates and drivers with you here as well.

cliftonclan is offline Junior Member

Is It An HP or Compact

Hi Sean !! I've just opened a thread for troubles with my new rig based on Z77 Extreme6. Hope U ore some other expert could help me! THX !!! :)

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread Information