Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

Default Cmos button

Does Asrock Z87 extreme 6 and 9 have clear CMOS button because its not listed in specifications on Asrock site.
    Last edited by CobraDrake2; 11-23-2013 at 12:18 AM.

Default Re: Welcome to ASRock Technical Support Forum!

Hi there am wanting to know if the Z87 OC Formula a/c board supports ecc and does it have the enable or disable function in the bios, from what ive seen i think it might support unbuffered ecc but thats why im here, aswell just wondering on the board would I be able to overclock a Xeon E3-1285V3 any help appreciated thanks

Pionir is offline Junior Member

Does ASROCK Z87 bundle containing the necessary USB 3.0 front panel to connect the SSD and HDD on motherboard (XFast RAM) ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...BNHs7zY#at=111
    Last edited by Pionir; 07-19-2013 at 06:12 AM.
    Intel Pentium G860 / ASRock Z77 Pro3 / WD 10EALX / Philips LCD 190C1SBms / RAM KHX1600C9D3B1 1x4 / Sapphire 7850 / Seasonic 620w / Asus DRW 24B3ST / Cooler Master HAF 912+

Rale is offline Junior Member

Hi,
    can you help me with overclocking limitations on Haswell?

K - 4770k and 4670k
    nonK - 4570 and etc

overclocking on:
    B85 - CPU & GPU for K / none for nonK
    H87 - CPU & GPU & RAM for K / RAM for nonK
    Z87 - BLCK(125/167) + CPU & GPU & RAM for K / RAM for nonK

RAM overclocking for nonK on H87: is it plausible to use manual setting or only XMP?
    Sorry for my English, its not my native language.

Pionir is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rale View Post
    Hi,
    can you help me with overclocking limitations on Haswell?

K - 4770k and 4670k
    nonK - 4570 and etc

overclocking on:
    B85 - CPU & GPU for K / none for nonK
    H87 - CPU & GPU & RAM for K / RAM for nonK
    Z87 - BLCK(125/167) + CPU & GPU & RAM for K / RAM for nonK

RAM overclocking for nonK on H87: is it plausible to use manual setting or only XMP?
    LGA 1150 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Overclocking CPU Frequency on H87 and B85 Motherboards Made Possible with ASRock's Non-Z OC
    Intel Pentium G860 / ASRock Z77 Pro3 / WD 10EALX / Philips LCD 190C1SBms / RAM KHX1600C9D3B1 1x4 / Sapphire 7850 / Seasonic 620w / Asus DRW 24B3ST / Cooler Master HAF 912+

Rale is offline Junior Member

Pionir

No full official info from Intel and mobo vendors - that why i ask about it.

varies - because not all use it.
    OC on B85/H87 is not possible in new UEFI and ME microcode/driver. If you do not need updating - everything will be fine... if there will be no forced update.
    Sorry for my English, its not my native language.

Hi everyone, I new here so pardon me if i post this in wrong forum or in wrong way

I just got Genius headset from a friend of mine,and for some reason it is not working on my pc.I have ASRock K8NF4G-VSTA mobo,and inergrated sound card,and i am using wind 7 32 bit.

Now,the thing is when i put my headset in rear side of my pc,pink in pink and green jack in green,i got my headpshos to work but my michrophone doesnt,when I put it in front side of pc nothing works :(

I also tried to put new sound card,and same thing happens.
    When i use that sound card i can find michrophone on CP-SOUND-RECORDING DEVICES,but its not working.I cannot increase dB rate,while i can do that on my bros pc.

When i go CP-SOUND-RD without my sound card,when using the intergrated one it doesnt even detect mic.

That sound card is CMI8738/PCI-6ch-LX.

When i put that headset in my brothers pc headset works just fine,michrophone also.

So pls help me,i dont know what is wrong,my guess is that something is connected in right way but dont know what

Default SSD ASRock & TRIM

Hi, i'm building a new system for me...
    I definitely would be sure about this TRIM will work on my system!
    I'm planning to buy an AsRock X79 Extreme11 with a new processor Ivy-Brige E. I want push up the performance a bit over, then I'm planning to have a raid 10 with 4 samsung 840 PRO. I could think about a RevoDrive 3 X2 but PCI-E are precious for me and I want save them for other devices.
    OS will be Win7 ultimate.
    Can anyone give me something for sure about?

Thanks to everyone
    Atollo

Default Re: SSD ASRock & TRIM

Quote Originally Posted by Atollo View Post
    Hi, i'm building a new system for me...
    I definitely would be sure about this TRIM will work on my system!
    I'm planning to buy an AsRock X79 Extreme11 with a new processor Ivy-Brige E. I want push up the performance a bit over, then I'm planning to have a raid 10 with 4 samsung 840 PRO. I could think about a RevoDrive 3 X2 but PCI-E are precious for me and I want save them for other devices.
    OS will be Win7 ultimate.
    Can anyone give me something for sure about?

Thanks to everyone
    Atollo
    Hello,
    I've news for people that want a rig like that I'm trying to build.
    Looking for int the forums I found this report from another user:

Is anyone using this motherboard with the LSI RAID Controller? I have just ordered my 4th set of SSDs to try to get a brand that will perform well. I planned on four 480GB drives in RAID 10 for the OS and Applications. I have a 4TB std. Sata drive for data.

I tried the Samsung 840 series first, and Windows crashed on boot. After troubleshooting for hours with LSI, ASROCK, and Samsung, they said to order the pro model for RAID. I got four of the Samsung 840 Pros, and the same problem. We determined then that the Samsungs weren't compatible with the LSI controller.

I then ordered 4 of the OCZ Agility 3 480GB drives. The performance was almost half of that of the Samsung on the Intel controller. Tomorrow I will have four Intel SSDs. My research has shown that Intel is the only SSD brand that follows the same standards for SATA that normal hard drives follow, so I'm hoping for better results.

So far, I am extremely unhappy with the $600 motherboard that I purchased to have a dedicated RAID controller so minimize CPU impact compared to using the Intel RAID controller.

Here's the numbers from having 2 OCZ's using the Intel RAID 1, and the same 2 drives using the LSI in RAID 1!!!!! Do I have a bad LSI controller or is the controller horrible!!!!!

Let me know what you have experienced!

--Kent

In add of this I found some information from MSI Motherboard that advice users for use just the first 2 port SATA 6 for RAID an high performance disks.
    I assume this, RAID is possible but just with 2 disks RAID0 (for people don't mind lost everything in the stipe) or RAID1, otherwise performance are lost an conflicts are out of the door... For upper performance from disks I think the only way are PCI-e drives.

Anyone along with me?
    Bye
    Atollo

profJim is online now Chief Munchkin + moderator

The OCZ Agility 3 ssd models use asynchronous Nand which has significantly worse real world performance.
    Check out http://forums.tweaktown.com/storage-...rformance.html for more information.
    Q9650 @ 4.10GHz [9x456MHz]
    P35-DS4 [rev: 2.0] ~ Bios: F14
    4x2GB OCZ Reaper PC2-8500 1094MHz @5-5-5-15
    MSI N460GTX Hawk Talon Attack (1GB) video card <---- SLI ---->
    Seasonic SS-660XP2 80 Plus Platinum psu (660w)
    WD Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB (data)
    Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD (boot)
    SLI @ 16/4 works when running HyperSLI
    Cooler Master 120XL Seidon push/pull AIO cpu water cooling
    Cooler Master HAF XB computer case (RC-902XB-KKN1)
    Asus VH242H 24" monitor [1920x1080]
    MSI N460GTX Hawk (1GB) video card
    Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speakers
    win7 x64 sp1 Home Premium
    HT|Omega Claro plus+ sound card
    CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD UPS
    E6300 (R0) @ 3.504GHz [8x438MHz] ~~ P35-DS3L [rev: 1.0] ~ Bios: F9 ~~ 4x2GB Kingston HyperX T1 PC2-8500, 876MHz @4-4-4-10
    Seasonic X650 80+ gold psu (650w) ~~ Xigmatek Balder HDT 1283 cpu cooler ~~ Cooler Master CM 690 case (RC-690-KKN1-GP)
    Samsung 830 128GB SSD MZ-7PC128B/WW (boot) ~~ WD Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB (data) ~~ ZM-MFC2 fan controller
    HT|Omega Striker 7.1 sound card ~~ Asus VH242H monitor [1920x1080] ~~ Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speakers
    win7 x64 sp1 Home Premium ~~ CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD U.P.S

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread Information